Vps newbie questions

Satioz

Hi wj, i have two websites. I recently bought a vps from wrzhost with 4 addition ips. Now they registered two nameservers for my 1 site with main ip. And it means 1 additional ip is requised for two more name servers for my 2nd site. So can i ask my host to remove the left 3 additional ips and refund me for those 3 ips? Is it ok or i may need it in future...? I am a newbie in vps so asking my doubts here. Hope to get answers soon. If you have 4 ips with your vps it is probably configured to be 1 ip for each ns (2), a shared.main IP (1) and then you have the ability to dedicate a IP to a site(1). If you have more then that you could dedicate them to additional sites.

Added: You could do it all with 1 IP if you really wanted to be cheap. 2 is enough Thanks for replies.
So i am using two ips for my domain warezcats.com name servers. So can i use these same ips for whangout nameservers too....?or i have to use remaining ips for whangout. Plz advice.... you will use the same name servers. You only need to use 2 1 which can be main which can be also used for name server and also second one for secondary name server 2 is good and 1 is ok too. Well same ns for all sites. You dont need to create sep ones for each.