vBulletin

Axed123

I am sorry if this is the wrong spot to post this, but I see alot of new comers coming to this site and I am offering my services to set them up vBulletin and all the programs they want/mods, for a cost price of $1 for the whole setup. I know you can do this by your self but sometimes you ask alot of questions and get very annoyed when no one reply's, so I am here to fix all your problems for $1. I have asked for help before but that is long gone as I am learning PHP very fast and hoping to fix all your problems like the people at VBteam are doing, so once again I offer my services for $1 to all that need help.

Contacts:
Msn: [email protected]
Or private message me here!

Thanks

~Axed

chakru

nice good luck with your business hope you get more clients! :) you can try some business forums also regarding your service I am sure you will get some people asking for your service.

regards

Axed123

Thanks alot, I hope I do get some and thanks for your appreciation :), oh I almost forgot do you have any business forums. I do not no any that I can offer my services to so if you do thanks and best regards.

Thanks

~Axed

chakru

nn you can try forums.digitalpoint.com but u have to make 15 or more posts there plus you have to wait 15 days till u can open a thread at buy/sell and services section.

regards