Vbulletin duo-sync bridge 1.0.9

alexD

This sync bridge will synce your vbulletin forum version 3.7.x with joomla version 1.x. It really works, I`m using it on my site and ecided to share it for those who dont have it. You have to install the components and then type in all of the info to you forum. this includes the database info and forum path and url. Whne the configuration is fully done do to sync users and add them all to joomla or vice versa. I cant link you because you`d hvae to join my site to see that it works. any install questions please ask here in the threads.

kahn

So Joomla and vB would have separate sqls, adding the bridge is just for shared logon. Is that correct Alex?

classact

You can synchronize the Joomla-DB with any vB-database no matter on which domain and connected with which database.
Not fully working with Community Builder.

alexD

What version of community builder do you have? you have to install the plugin via community builder. Only works with version 1.0.x. To install the plugin go to component=>community builder=>plugin managemnet and install it there, it has its own system for plugins.