vBulletin 3.7.3 and 3.6.11 released

arnoz

As promised last week, today sees the scheduled release of a maintenance version for vBulletin 3.7.x.

vBulletin 3.7.3 contains a number of bug fixes, details of which can be found in the bug tracker. Additionally, a change has been made to prevent users from setting their password to their username. See below for more information.

The security fixes included in vBulletin the 3.7.2 PL releases are also included in vBulletin 3.7.3.

vBulletin 3.7.3 Released - vBulletin Community Forum

vBulletin 3.6.11

As promised last week, today sees the release of a maintenance version for vBulletin 3.6.x.

vBulletin 3.6.11 contains a selection of bug fixes, details of which can be found in the bug tracker. Additionally, a change has been made to prevent users from setting their password to their username. See below for more information.

The security fixes included in the vBulletin 3.6.10 PL releases are also included in vBulletin 3.6.11.

vBulletin 3.6.11 Released - vBulletin Community Forum

Hoxxy

doubler said:
So when can we expect a release from vBTEAM?

DGT are currently moving servers so I think a nulled vB will not be on their priority list atm, but as they say "Patience is a virtue".

From what I can see this is just a maintenance release so no real differences just a couple of minor bug fixes thats all, any security issues were fixed in PL2 so an upgrade is not a real nessesity.:)

arnoz

I found a nulled 3.6.11 from a group called DEViAN. Is it known? Safe? I don't know if I can post the link thoough...

5vpzztbal7xf6006gast.png

Hoxxy

arnoz said:
I found a nulled 3.6.11 from a group called DEViAN. Is it known? Safe? I don't know if I can post the link thoough...

X-mobile repacks other groups releases do not ever trust that f**ing idiot nor mention his name again. :)