[vbteam.info] Hardly Open this Forum!

wbscrptz

I have problem to access this forum. Don't know why, whem try to put this forum url in address bar always not loaded directly, i must refresh the page. Always and always. Why this forum not loaded directly like the other?

Hardly when :
Opening this site, reading thread, reply and download. All stuck and must be refresh first and the page will loaded :(

P.S : All browser already give tried but the problem still exist!

Sorry for my bad english :D

wbscrptz

Maybe this forum not hosted in dedicated server :D
And have minimun cpu requirements for a web that have a lot of visitor :)

TechN9ne1730

I steal dont understand why vbteam still uses shinjiru. They sucked when we first switched to them when i was smod and that was like a year ago.

Hoxxy

We provide a FREE (unofficial) vB resource service to you all that is probably the best on the net today, tho' we understand your complaint about speed/loading times you have the option to go elsewhere for your needs but I'm sure you wil not find any better place!

Where else are you gonna find a vB forum with so many resources to hand, very friendly, helpful members and staff like myself that are willing to share the knowledge we possess to help you get your forum up and running!

Most other places i have been to all the members have an angle.....

ie: "I give you this, but I want that"

We are all here fo one thing, to strive to build the best forum out there but yet we all share what we have to help out others in need, and I for one am proud to be apart of vBTEAM (staff or not)!

Ob3lix

Also, all of you webmasters, vb license is what 80$ a year. You get it here for free, you get free support, free skins, so why don't donate 10-15$ to support this forum. Many of you earn money from their work so that is reasonable

bulletin

even i would love to donate for this community to keep this site grow, but my problem is i haven't started building vb forum, i am yet learner, so till i make my forum up and running with good community users, i wont get money and thats the reason why i am not able to donate now, but i am sure once i get enough money i would definately help you guys to keep this site grow. :)