VBSkinworks Predator 3.7.2 by Filez

Filez

This was requested so I ported it from 3.5.4 to 3.7.2 many templates changes and code arrangement completed.

Filez

Mars it is updated properly all functions and hooks are working and all graphics are in place.....if you have a question or experienceing a problem then let me know but dont just spout off at the mouth saying something dont work and you would update it but YOU DONT KNOW HOW...and that enlies the problem what is not updated to your liking???

metrefekseli

for me its not working properly maybe its my fault maybe i dont know how to adjust it,please can you help me bro..

Take a look at the screenshots

Code:
http://i37.tinypic.com/2vsf8me.jpg

Filez

metrefekseli...what addons you have installed? When I port a skin I use my skin site which is free of addons. also what browser are you using? also pm me your site link so I can visit and see thanks.

Mars12343

The first thing that i noticed was not updated properly was the message menu. I dont know what else if anything.

Filez

Mars I went back and looked and I left out that section thanks for pointing it out. It was easy enough to fix and also aligned the mark forums read and forum leaders. I have gone thrught the other templates and find nothing else but if you do find let me know and I'll fix it.

Here is an updated xml with fixes applied.