vBSkinClub Pack [Originals]

mmmxiv

850_vBSkinClub.png

vBSkinClub has shut down.

Here are the originals [NOT RIPPED] straight from vBSkinClub.com, them being originals, meaning they have none of the faults of any of my rips, (even small ones, that I have overlooked).

h@ck3r

Hoxxy said:
Hmmm..now let me think...the designers forum has closed down...so is there likely to be a demo link?....lmao

I meant of anyone who knew of a site using them/ had them installed ;)

lol

RyukZilla

mojopanel said:
just shows how amazing this forum is, meaning this forum has made his site./business gona down...

Thats really not true.
I think he just decided to close it, for the heck of it, dont expect a designer to get known with just 2 styles.

Anyways, thats my opinion.

chakru

Kedzi said:
He just needs to get an offshore hosting and get a nulled vBulletin :p

I thought the same hehe.. he should join us and make some nice skins for us for free.. lol.. that way we don't have to rip that poor guy's skins..

DavidOWS

RyukZilla said:
Thats really not true.
I think he just decided to close it, for the heck of it, dont expect a designer to get known with just 2 styles.

Anyways, thats my opinion.

Yeah but it is harder when your ripping his styles.

mmmxiv

DavidOWS said:
Yeah but it is harder when your ripping his styles.

We've Been through this discussion. He should've released them for free in the first place, its probably a hobby anyway, making skins costs nothing but a bit of time and patience.

mmmxiv

If You'll look in the vBSkinClub thread, you'll see that Filez has made it better, almost perfect now.

I've attached Filez updated version of it.