vbFClassifieds (Full Commercial version)

gjcomputer

1.3.1 is the newest, compatible with 3.7.x
can we get this one Hoxxy please?

edit... after re-reading the descriptions, it doesnt look like it is made for 3.7 yet...

Hoxxy

gjcomputer said:
1.3.1 is the newest, compatible with 3.7.x
can we get this one Hoxxy please?

edit... after re-reading the descriptions, it doesnt look like it is made for 3.7 yet...

The original coder MarybyMary (or something like that) no longer uses vBulletin forum software so unless someone else takes up the role this mod will not be updated to 3.7.x anytime soon..

Mohsen32

Hope someone keep it runnin', However v1.2.7c has all the features I need but it's better to always have the latest release intsalled for the sake of bugfixes.

zone

V1.3.2 is out! dose anyone have it or can get it? please PM me I'm really needing it..

thanks all!

nexia

Hoxxy said:
The original coder MarybyMary (or something like that) no longer uses vBulletin forum software so unless someone else takes up the role this mod will not be updated to 3.7.x anytime soon..

actually i "now" own Mary's rights over all her hacks, so i'll see what i can do in the next weeks, for this hack and for the others...

i can't be sure, but if i re-write it, i'll release a version for vbTeam, as dealed with.