vBadvanced CMPS 3.2.0

omegave

product_4.jpg

vBadvanced CMPS (Content Management & Portal System) is an advanced portal / CMS that allows you to easily include elements from your vBulletin message board on your web site's homepage, or other pages. It's module system (w/ 14 default modules included) makes almost every aspect of the software easy to customize and change through your Admin CP. Easily create and manage new pages with your own custom content with the ability to change every setting on a per-page basis. Integrating CMPS modules with your vBulletin forum pages can also be done with no file modifications required.

dark_hunter

omegave said:
product_4.jpg

vBadvanced CMPS (Content Management & Portal System) is an advanced portal / CMS that allows you to easily include elements from your vBulletin message board on your web site's homepage, or other pages. It's module system (w/ 14 default modules included) makes almost every aspect of the software easy to customize and change through your Admin CP. Easily create and manage new pages with your own custom content with the ability to change every setting on a per-page basis. Integrating CMPS modules with your vBulletin forum pages can also be done with no file modifications required.
Is this safe to use?

masterofdeath

i have problem with this..I think not nulled or not recognize nulled vB because it needs vBulletin licenced and its not free 14$

PHPishnik

Please help me somebody, i have just installed vB 3.82, named forums and upload vBadvanced CMPS files into forums folder, the same place with vb forum, than tried to install: admincp/vbacmps_install.php , when i click this link its opening admin panel vb forum, what is wrong?