[vB3.8.0] Sultantheme Greenbot

Hoxxy

You know sultantheme styles only cost like $2 and for what you get thats an amazing price....shame on you for sharing this!

kahn

Some of us end up buying these styles regardless of the retail price so thanks for the share Sandlizard. Is good to test run any style before buying.

Cheers..

oxymoron

This guy is giving such a nice skin juss for 2 bucks, yea i think we should not rip his skin coz its 2 buck which is less than a pack of cigrate.....Lol

Jus my thinking

yessir

His skins are better then probably any of those $30 skins all day long maybe better then some custom $500 ones.

Filez

dangerbakili then I say vBteam needs to delete your account as you show you are nothing but a Leecher...... why do we need your kind here. You think the skins are free..well take into account how long it takes to get the gfx right and the coding right ah maybe 4-6 hrs on a simple theme which equates to .35 an hour and that is what he is charging.....wholly shit you willing to work for that? I doubt it so STFU and start being a contributing member.

grez868

excellent theme overall, but could have been even better if they had provided the logo in its own PSD rather than making me do all the work to edit it :lol: that is a real pain to do.

Moegames

dangerbakili said:
I still say, no $2 to him :), because vBteam always has free skins, and it should always.

Exactly... for one to tell the OP shame for sharing this because the skin is only 2 bucks... is simply out of line because its one or the other...you are either for or against ripping,pirating,etc, bottom line

...no in-between... we are all in the same boat here regardless if we are ripping/sharing a 100 dollar skin or a 2 dollar skin.

Thx for sharing..i can see alot of potential with this skin in modifying it to my own personal liking

remember

we all leech skins bcoz we can afford money ...
and if its less as 2$ better buying it from him..coz h has spent a lot of time in coding it...