Using vps for hotlinking

Colinc

I'm thinking of buying vps with big storage but only problem is it only has 512RAM so I'm thinking of having 2 VPS. VPS A will be where all images are stored while VPS B is where the mysql & main site is hosted. VPS B will have 2GB RAM. The main site will hotlink images from VPS B so does that improve performance? or is really better to have it all in one vps? if you have the money for 2 vps and both are good enough, go for it

do this only if one vps is not enough and is getting 'stressed' so performance is better if I have the images on another server? also more cpu will help performance aswell go with one high end vps only.. images only uses bandwidth and regarding performance and speed, VPS of 2 GB ram including images is really enough for everything You can contact us at HostKey to make some thing for you.

Thanks Quote: Originally Posted by snkr007 go with one high end vps only.. images only uses bandwidth and regarding performance and speed, VPS of 2 GB ram including images is really enough for everything The only problem is that not many vps come cheap with big storage & ram. It's cheaper if I just buy a vps with high ram but low disk space and a vps with high diskspace & low ram