Upload problem with PHP: Thumbnail picking up the image name

Aermancer

I have the following model(codeigniter) code to upload image and thumbnail.However the result of image path becomes, images/comfort_big.jpg and images/comfort_big.jpg.jpg.The thumbnail image picks up the name of image and add .jpg.I am uploading images/confort_thumb.jpg for thumb.Can anyone tell me what's wrong please?\[code\]if ($_FILES){ $config['upload_path'] = './images/'; $config['allowed_types'] = 'gif|jpg|png'; $config['max_size'] = '200'; $config['remove_spaces'] = true; $config['overwrite'] = false; $config['max_width'] = '0'; $config['max_height'] = '0'; $this->load->library('upload', $config); if (strlen($_FILES['image']['name'])){ if(!$this->upload->do_upload('image')){ $this->upload->display_errors(); exit(); } $image = $this->upload->data(); if ($image['file_name']){ $data['image'] = "images/".$image['file_name']; } } if (strlen($_FILES['thumbnail']['name'])){ if(!$this->upload->do_upload('thumbnail')){ $this->upload->display_errors(); exit(); } $thumb = $this->upload->data(); if ($thumb['file_name']){ $data['thumbnail'] = "images/".$thumb['file_name']; } } }\[/code\]