TouchSupport Server Administration - 1 Week Review

wxdqz

Hi,Just thought i'd share my experience with TS after being with them for a week.To summarise what i'm going to say, the word "wow" is perfect.I had a major server issue, on one of our less monitored servers, the kernel was hacked due to it being rather out of date. TS managed to get it fixed, and then get the server back online.Unfortunately within 24 hours the O/S had become corrupt, and so we had to do a full reinstall. They asked to let them know when they could get in and secure the reinstalled server.Within an hour, the server was secured to their standard, and I could get on with getting the accounts back on the server.Apache failed on my server - I was on to it when the WHM email came in, by the time I had logged into SSH, they had fixed it! Their monitoring is amazing!I'm on the $49.99 package with them - it says 4 tickets a month - i've had about 12. They don't seem to mind people using more than they advertiseIf you're looking for amazingly fast responses, quality work, by reputable people, TS are the way to go!So for the $49.99/m, it's definitely worth every cent of my money, and i'll be moving my other servers to TS soon!Good One TS ! :DYeap. TouchSupport is amongst the best. Unfortunately my server was hacked while under their management (two of them, through kernel).Dave was very apologetic, and extremely professional. I realize there's no way to secure 100%, but ever since I've kept system administration in house and tech support outsourced.I had a few problems with their customised kernel, so I've had LT revert it back to the standard one, but other than that, they're great!