This has changed my life!!!!!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
First off let me start bt saying there is alot of info here please take the time needed to read it all and this business is exactly what it is. A business, its not pay per click or just get people to a website and get paid...This is a true business for business like minded entrepreneurs, with real life long willable benifits and other benifits like tax breaks and so on.....I own a marketing and distibution business representing fortune 500 companies who pay extremely well to get there product to the public by getting customers and clients to purchase there products from the internet instead of there store. Which inturn gets rid of the middle man and leaves plenty of profit for them to pay me and my people.....There is an excellent business model in place to make you very sucessful if ou follow it.....BUT again its not GET RICH QUICK its a business plan that is laid out over 2-5 years. i will put some info on here for people to see. If there are any question please ask me i am very open and looking for people that want to be successful with me...i will give out my cell number if anybody would like to call and talk business......Thank you
Joshua L. Cahill
HERE IS SOME COMPANY INFO:

I-commerce is today's leading-edge business model, pioneered by Quixtar and proven successful by Independent Business Owners (IBOs).

Launched in 1999, I-commerce combines the commercial power of the internet, the low-cost, low-risk Independent Business Ownership Plan

The internet is a powerful commercial force 鈥