The Trophy Pigeon Viral SEO Traffic Method - 10000 Niche Unique Visitors

eslim

KyXbJ.jpg

English | 2011 | PDF | 6MB
Ever wonder why the most popular websites get loads of traffic and you don't? What's the key difference?Ever wonder why loads of Warriors are struggling to get traffic yet are doing all the link building they have been told to?Now don't get me wrong, there are many great link building and traffic strategies around BUT nobody is prepared to face the real truth of what it takes to get huge traffic.

Provider - Heroturko.me
Most viral marketers do it for the love and the rush of doing something awesome.

I used to work as a blogger for $5 per post for a major blog network (owned by a household brand name), and they introduced me to viral marketing.

They'd pay me $50 for a viral piece and I'd hit the front page of Digg. I soon realized I could be earning a LOT more doing it myself.

My first attempt by myself earned me around $350 with Adsense, that was many years ago. A LOT has changed since then.

Over the years I studied and learned from some of the top viral marketers out there. This is an underground crowd with powerful influence that tend to keep very quiet about what they do.

Getting in their inner-circle wasn't easy, but over the years I learned an incredible viral traffic method.

I didn't invent this, but I've done a good job at perfecting it.

This method has produced some of my biggest traffic days and I consistently get results like these:

Typically 10,000-100,000 unique visitors in 48 hrs

5-6 figure long term traffic

Hundreds of NATURAL high quality link from true authority sources

Big boost to SERPs and many top 10 rankings

Earn an extra $1000 or more in 24 hours, plus continual earnings into the long term.

demo download