The Google Song

FatSweell

I have heard this before but i frogot it. all i know is Google use ur Noogle google use google.com????!!!!!And where did you originally pick up this song!!??All I was able to find was the "Google Dance Song." It's quite interesting..."I say it can dance, it can dance, everything under control It can dance, it can dance, nothing you can do at all It can dance, it can dance, everybody's peein' their pants It can dance, it can dance, everybody give it a chance google Dance Oh well the google Dance Ah yes, the google Dance..." That's pretty funny! Next time Google's doin' it, I'll be singin' it. Though its a shame the 'classic' google dance doesn't seem to be happening anymore!i heard it from my school teacher. i think i will ask here wat it isIt looks, initially, as if it goes to the tune of a song by the group "Men without Hats". I can't remember the title - it was something like the "XXXX Dance" (sorry, forgot the first word - the video involved lots of people dancing and throwing hats into the sky).EDIT: Heh, now I have that darn tune running round my head!sorry to bring this back to life but...The Google dance (To the tune of "Safety dance" by Men Without Hats, brought to you once again by Gefilte and the Hoolinet) Gggg oooo oooo gggg llll eeee Google dance! Ah it can dance when it wants to, it can leave your site behind Cause your friends don't dance and if don't dance They're no friends of mine I say it will come when it wants to, a patter you'll never find And you can link your site all over this world Leave the real one far behind And it can dance (2x) Google! Ah it can dance when it wants to, the tech is young and so am I And it can fresh your site just about every night Then surprise you with a PR5 I say you can push the red button, if you don't nobody will And you can act real cool and totally removed While we all act like imbeciles I say it can dance, it can dance, everything's under control it can dance, it can dance, nothing you can do at all it can dance, it can dance, everybody's peein' their pants it can dance, it can dance, everyone give it a chance Google dance Oh well the Google dance Ah yes the Google dance Gggg oooo oooo gggg llll eeee Google dance it can dance when it wants to, it crawls all your site and mine And long as we don't spam it, always gonna have it Everything'll work out right I say, it can dance when it wants to, it can leave your site behind Cause your friends don't dance and if they don't dance Well they're no friends of mine I say it can dance, it can dance, everything's under control it can dance, it can dance, nothing you can do at all it can dance, it can dance, everybody's peein' their pants it can dance, it can dance, everyone give it a chance The Google dance, The Google dance... it can dance