Thanks system update to vs.Hide.Hack problem

gandalf29

HI, I've using the "Post Thank You Hack 7.4" (post_thanks_7_4.zip) in my VB 3.72, until I decided to install the Hide Hack Resurrection Expanded, but I didn't want to loss my users's thanks, so before anything, I did a backup of the table "post_thanks", where Post Thank You Hack save the Thanks.
Then I unistalled Post Thank You Hack and installed Hide Hack. After that I added to the new table, created by Hide Hack, "thanks" the information of "post_thanks", in the same format (it's almost equal).

But my problem is this: the previous Thanks don't shows in the lists of Thanks of each post! It shows only the new ones! ¿Why? If it's all in the same format!?
The hack saves information in another place besides this table? Help me please! Thanks for read at least!

Here is a graphic explanation of my situation (if you don't understand my bad English):
attachment.php

gandalf29

Excuses for the double-post, but there is news:
Studing the .xml file from the Hide Hack, I discovered there is another place where it saves the Thanks information, and is there where it look when display the Thanks: Hide Hack adds a new field in the table 'post' called 'thankscache'. In this field I encountred the next content for the same Thanks in my previous post:

Code:
a:1:{i:1;a:3:{s:8:"username";s:7:"gandalf29";s:8:"dateline";i:1226529205;s:7:"deleted";b:0;}}

And if another usser adds another Thanks, the new contente is:
a:2:{i:24;a:3:{s:8:"username";s:8:"bailaora";s:8:"dateline";i:1226579654;s:7:"deleted";b:0;}i:1;a:3:{s:8:"username";s:7:"rodripf";s:8:"dateline";i:1226528132;s:7:"deleted";b:0;}}

But ¿what it mean? I think it corresponde to this order I've encountred in the .xml file (but I'm not sure):
Code:
$post['thankscache']);
$reviewmessage = $GLOBALS['hhr']->parse_bbcode($reviewmessage, $foruminfo['forumid'], $threadinfo['threadid'], $post['postid'], $post['userid'])
But ¿what it mean again?

I do not understand what means "s:7" and "s:8"!

Greetings, and thanks.

TechN9ne1730

Well before i get itno programing, may i ask why you want to switch? Unless you really need the options like show to groups and all that other junk then my advice is stick with hide hank+thanks.

gandalf29

Yes, I want it, I really need to make the downloads be available only for users who say thanks. But, if it's possible, without lose the previous thanks...

THANKS for the interest!

I can't find the problem yet :(

TechN9ne1730

hmm i dont have time at the moment, but if you upload sids hide hack or point me to the download link I can try to look through the code and MAYBE come up with something. I have an idea how to do it but cant get into details as I am busy and have to go now.

gandalf29

Hi. Thank you for the interest!
I've attached the xml file and a php file, part of the hack, that have an interesting function called "rebuild-cache" that could be a solution, but I don't know how to use it.

Thank you again!