Solution to HEAD request problems

orisasoadoWat

I have been working on a script to post customer data to a dialing server. I posted a similar problem about this a while ago but was finally able to get some responses. However, I am facing another issue.When I test the script from my localhost server, the data is being sent successfully and I get a 200 OK http response. From my localhost server, when I check the details of the curl_info, the request_header shows that POST has been used.When I test the same script on another server, no response gets returned. The HTTP_CODE however does show 401 which indicates and authorisation issue. The request_header however is HEAD.Now can anyone help me figure out why there is such a difference between the request_headers and if there is a way to force the seconds server to use POST instead. As I get the feeling that this server has a problem with HEAD requests.This the script that I am using:\[code\]$full_url = $_GET['url'] . urlencode($_GET['attrib']);$loginUsername = "123456";$loginPassword = "123456";$unencriptedString = $loginUsername.":".$loginPassword;$encryptedString = base64_encode($unencriptedString);$headers = array("Accept: text/html,application/xhtml+xml,application/xml;q=0.9,*/*;q=0.8", "Accept-Language: en-gb", "Accept-Encoding: gzip,deflate", "Accept-Charset: ISO-8859-1,utf-8;q=0.7,*;q=0.7", "Keep-Alive: 300", "Connection: keep-alive", "Content-type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded;charset=UTF-8", "Content-length: " . strlen($_GET['attrib']), "Transfer-Encoding: chunked", $_GET['attrib'], );$user_agent = "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1.5)"; $ch = curl_init();curl_setopt( $ch, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER, 0 ); # required for https urlscurl_setopt( $ch, CURLOPT_USERAGENT, $user_agent);curl_setopt( $ch, CURLOPT_URL, $_GET['url']);curl_setopt( $ch, CURLOPT_USERPWD, "$loginUsername:$loginPassword"); //logincurl_setopt( $ch, CURLOPT_HTTPAUTH, CURLAUTH_ANY);curl_setopt( $ch, CURLOPT_POST, 1); curl_setopt( $ch, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS, $_GET['attrib']);curl_setopt( $ch, CURLOPT_HTTP_VERSION, CURL_HTTP_VERSION_1_1); // curl_setopt( $ch, CURLOPT_TIMEOUT, 10);curl_setopt( $ch, CURLINFO_HEADER_OUT, 1);curl_setopt( $ch, CURLOPT_VERBOSE, 1);curl_setopt( $ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER,1);$response = curl_exec($ch); if (!$response) { $response = curl_error($ch); }echo "<p>" . $response . "</p>"; $info = curl_getinfo($ch);if (curl_error($ch)) { echo "ERROR ". curl_error($ch) ."\n<br/>";} else { print "<pre>"; print_r($info); print "</pre>";}echo "<p>&nbsp;</p>"; var_dump($headers);curl_close($ch);\[/code\]ThanksJames