SN!Designs - Slick Black

Sybil

Black and yellow forum theme with a "web 2.0" feel.

Slick Black features -

mouse-over navigation bar
a new forum home look
side column
optimized for postbit_legacy

LIVE DEMO

Copyright removal for this style is only $1.00. PM Me for details!

Installation Instructions

1.Open your ftp client to your server. Go to your forum's images folder, open it, and create a styles folder.

2.Next, upload the "SlickBlack" folder via FTP to your server, into your forum's styles folder, so that your image path is images/styles/SlickBlack/buttons, for example.

3.After you've uploaded the folder, open your admin control panel on your forum, and import the xml file, by going to Styles & Templates > Download / Upload styles > Import Style XML File.

4.Click on the Browse button, locate the slick_black-style.xml file, and double-click it so it loads in that box, then hit the Import button.

5.Next, open the Upload to Forum Root folder and upload the following 3 images into your forum root directory: bleft_066sb.gif, bmid_066sb.gif, and bright_066sb.gif

Again make sure that these 3 files are uploaded to your forum root folder (same place where you have your vBulletin installed).

There is a blank header, and blank buttons, all in PNG format, in the "blanks" folder, along with the font that I used for the buttons. No PSD's are available.

If you have any questions, please post them here.

Enjoy!

Filez

This is not a premium skin it is free and has already been posted...and copy right LMFAO pay you a dollar lol ... to rich for me but then I already have it with no copy right =)

Moegames

Sybil said:
Black and yellow forum theme with a "web 2.0" feel.

Slick Black features -

mouse-over navigation bar
a new forum home look
side column
optimized for postbit_legacy

LIVE DEMO

Copyright removal for this style is only $1.00. PM Me for details!

Installation Instructions

1.Open your ftp client to your server. Go to your forum's images folder, open it, and create a styles folder.

2.Next, upload the "SlickBlack" folder via FTP to your server, into your forum's styles folder, so that your image path is images/styles/SlickBlack/buttons, for example.

3.After you've uploaded the folder, open your admin control panel on your forum, and import the xml file, by going to Styles & Templates > Download / Upload styles > Import Style XML File.

4.Click on the Browse button, locate the slick_black-style.xml file, and double-click it so it loads in that box, then hit the Import button.

5.Next, open the Upload to Forum Root folder and upload the following 3 images into your forum root directory: bleft_066sb.gif, bmid_066sb.gif, and bright_066sb.gif

Again make sure that these 3 files are uploaded to your forum root folder (same place where you have your vBulletin installed).

There is a blank header, and blank buttons, all in PNG format, in the "blanks" folder, along with the font that I used for the buttons. No PSD's are available.

If you have any questions, please post them here.

Enjoy!

1 dollar for copywrite removal? You got to be fucking kidding lol.. god damn bro.. go collect some empty aluminum cans on the side of the road or something..trying to make a buck like this is pathetic..you should feel ashamed of yourself rotfl

I tell you what..i'll click the "thanks" button for a nickle... i've seen some lame ass nickle and dimers in my life but this tops them all!!! you petty ass mofo..you should get banned for this shit..if i could reach thru the screen, i'd bitch slap you with the back of my hand for even trying to ask such a thing! lol

...ok im just messing with ya but have some class bro..come on now lol