Site Firewall 2008

virus

93746598ei1.th.jpg
18162155jn0.th.jpg

Do you worry about your site's security? Has your site ever been hacked? Worry no more! FireWall Script is a PHP-based configurable firewall. Once installed, you can configure what mischievous things you want to be on the lookout for and let FireWall Script do the rest. With the logging functionality included, you can also go back and see if anyone is attempting to sidestep your rules and stay ahead of the game. Install FireWall Script, stop worrying about your site's security, and start worrying about your site. Our software now has premade rule packs for most popular pieces of software available.

competible with vbulletin forum
Code:
http://firewallscript.com/vbulletinfirewall.htm

Grinderhand

According to the website, it requires a key which is not included in the archive. It's Ioncubed, which probably means it's not nulled. I have not installed because there's no key and no clue it's been nulled.

dark_hunter

Grinderhand said:
According to the website, it requires a key which is not included in the archive. It's Ioncubed, which probably means it's not nulled. I have not installed because there's no key and no clue it's been nulled.
Good post. Nothings free when its Ioncubed, we need more details about if its nulled or not, I wound not download and install intill the information has been given.

alexD

well it works to a degree if you try it out theres no need to put in the code but theres a compression error some where in the ioncuded part of the admin area so it wont work right. Anyone have a de-encoder for ioncude?