sid's [hide] hack 0.3.5 security token error fix

Xanathos

nop =(
the same....

why me ... why =....(

finally

=D

i have a problem on the file functions_forumdisplay.php on includes...

because i modify by the other hide hack......

lol for me ^_^

arcken

i installed this on my vb 3.7.2pl1
and got this error...

Code:
Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in [path]/post_thanks.php on line 57

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in [path]/post_thanks.php on line 57

arcken

i used this hack, but when Guest viewing the my site.. it shows press THanks?? even they are not logged in...

D3athIsABiatch

Thanks guys. It works fine, except for one thing:

If I choose that users can unhide via "Thanks-Button", they can only see the hidden text right after they press the thanks button (within 3 seconds, using the AJAX Method). But, when they reload the page or want to read the thread again laiter, they can't see the hidden text anymore, but they also can't press the thanks-button, because they already did it before.

Any idea how to fix this?

D3athIsABiatch

I still need help to fix this problem. Please help me :).

D3athIsABiatch said:
Thanks guys. It works fine, except for one thing:

If I choose that users can unhide via "Thanks-Button", they can only see the hidden text right after they press the thanks button (within 3 seconds, using the AJAX Method). But, when they reload the page or want to read the thread again laiter, they can't see the hidden text anymore, but they also can't press the thanks-button, because they already did it before.

Any idea how to fix this?

kazimhussain

kan3 said:
Guys does this work for vb 3.7.4?

when i installed it.. i got this problem in my VBULLETIN
programming/12927-forumdisplay-php-error-help-please.html ... its not working for 3.7.4 i'm just finding a HIDE HACK :eek: for my forum..!