Should I market my online blog to the offline world?

Seng

Like print those small notes and paste around in public.<br />
<br />
I thought of that but I wonder should I do it as part of my marketing, because my site is about researching on Panic Attacks and to give free tips and techniques. I just find it hard to target the audience out there. But still, should I just advertise to the offline public?<br />
<br />
I have tried many other marketing techniques online already - promotional video, articles, give the link to people in yahoo-answers (which the account that I created solely for that got banned), a few link-exchange, main sites about panic-attacks, commenting people's video on coping panic-attacks and such with my link, listed my site to site directories, etc.<br />
I am aiming to use free marketing tools.<br />
And I also just added site-feeds and feed subscription for readers of my blog.<br />

Heisenberg

yeah well if you do this successfully, then you would have done something that billions of media industry dollars havent done yet. like it or not, print people are print people by choice and when you attempt to transition them to an online forum, they typicalluy wind up using someone elses services.