servstra review

wxdqz

After doing so research in WHT, found servstra after reading few review on them, we have decided to try out with them. We have been with Managed.com, FDC server and theplanet. I think we found the best reseller.

It took them about More then 72 hours to get our server, then when we did some test on server it seem server crash every 2 hours, It was due to bad Ram. Since then we never hade any issue.

It been over 4 months been with servstra, we have orders more server to meet our needs.
I give them Five Start for there support/Help Desk for Take care of lot issues on our server.
:lovewht:Thanks for taking the time to write a review. I am considering them.I wrote a quick tester email to sales asking about transfering some accounts and general stuff. I wasn't too impressed with the amount of time it took to respond or what the tone of the response was. How many times have you need to contact their support and what do you consider good support?What were your issues and how well were they handled? I think most people on wht are a little concerned about that side of their business. I don't think anyone is concerned about their network or servers. I'd appreciate a little more info. Thanks,messaHow many times have you need to contact their support and what do you consider good support?

27 Time we have contact There support, they reply with in less then 20 ~ 30 mins. Some Issue are fix with in 30mins. I would say, one of best for support, Since have been with theplanet It took them about 2 to 3 hours to reply.

What were your issues and how well were they handled?

One Time Support team Did Not check the PHP Config on our server, install fresh, when ask them to install a Mod. That was done unprofessional way. Other then i have nothink bad about them..Excellent, Thanks :caflag:I've been with them for nearly a year. I've had my problems as well, but overall... they are a FIVE Star outfit. I have 12 years of hosting experience, but this is my FIRST server ;-)

Cheers

rcohenI have been with them for about 2 months. I was with The Planet before. I can tell that their service is good. It's even better during the nights, I think (I am not assuring anything) that they are in Australia, so the time change might be an issue for you. But the 3-4 times I have had to contact them, they have been very responsive.Also, remember they offer you managed hosting, so even if you want to upgrade from PHP 4 to PHP 5, they will do it for you at no cost. (at least that is what it says in their website).Also do not overlook that they can migrate your users from your old server (cpanel only) at no cost as well...So far, I give them five stars for their service.Ivanner MoraDotAnything.NETJust curious, is dotanything hosted on servstra? if so, then the uptime this month according to siteuptime is not promising.....Just curious, is dotanything hosted on servstra? if so, then the uptime this month according to siteuptime is not promising.....Well, we moved on march, so you will see some downtime there. (uptime 99.38%).April has 100% uptime, though.well 3 outages in a month is not really promising. Lets see what this month has installed.I've been with them for quite awhile (over year, I think), although there were significant issues the overall impression is very good. If not today's downtime in the morning (2 hours or so, approx. from 9 to 11) I would've said it's excellent ;)I have also been with them since they were Hostworkz. There have been downtimes once in a while but over all their support has been good. Sometimes I would prefer a faster hop to Me or Asia which is usually where my group is.Thanks for the feedback folks - much appreciated. :agree:I have also been with them since they were Hostworkz. There have been downtimes once in a while but over all their support has been good. Sometimes I would prefer a faster hop to Me or Asia which is usually where my group is.
We are going to soon be offering servers in new data center which may give you better pings to your location and Asia. Stay tuned. :)What Do You Guys Think Of Managed.com?I've used servstra for 6 months, support issues a normally solved within 3 hour.
I allways get a reply to tickets within an hour

My next server will also be with Servstra.

Thumbs up :)thanks for the reviews... i haven't found one bad thing about them... so i guess i'll give em a try...I think you'll be quite happy with them. As long as they keep offering the kind of support / pricing ratio as they are, I wouldn't dream of moving !!

I will tell anyone who has a hesitation based on fear of the unknown (server-phobia) not to sweat it. I'm a newbie "server owner" and I've never felt more comfortable with a host in my 12 years. Servstra support goes the extra mile every time, to make sure you and your server are where they need to be.

rthanks for the reviews... i haven't found one bad thing about them... so i guess i'll give em a try...
Do let us know if you have any questions about our services.I have been with them for over a year now. I'm very happy with their support and their uptime... I so far can't seem to find any negative thing about them!