ServerProgress.com - Great work!

wxdqz

All I have to say about this company is that they went to extreme lengths to help me secure my server, and spent hours looking into my server to see why it was hacked before (read my thread about "jamayka" in technical/security issues forum). They helped me make the server stable so we could move off all the files to another server, then after did a reload they secured my server entirely, and it was definitely not done in a lazy manner, they were right on it working when I needed it the most, even at 11:00PM my time.

My server load used to be around .46 and higher, now it is around .5-.10. The ram usage has decreased immensely and the overall performance of the server is far better than I could have imagined. The speed has increased immensely and everything they did was done in a professional manner. ServerProgress.com gets two thumbs up from me :agree: :agree:Thanks for the review.Looks Great!Thanks for the review :)Sounds good !!!I also want to chime in with a thumbs up review for Serverprogress.com.

Very professional, very quick and responsive and very thorough.

And I'm not sure what he did to the kernel, but the machine has less load now as well.

bhAnd I'm not sure what he did to the kernel, but the machine has less load now as well.

My guess would be stripping it of all unneccessary "fluff"/modules.