Selling BinPay.com | A unique idea that helps people selling

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Starting bid is: $100.00
- $5 increments.

Why am I selling? I don't have the funds to promote the website and let it take off like I know it will.

I know there are TONS of forums and sellers on those forums that could benefit from this site. It basicly allows them to sell items on forums without having to wait for the payment. So, the sale can go faster. It even has a feature to allow for more then one sale of a item. So, say your selling bulletin posts for myspace on a *k account for $15 a pop. Or selling a certain script, flash game bundles, and various things. You can take payment from more then person with the same BIN link to a paypal account.

I orginally got the idea for the website when I stiffed in a BIN offer on a website. When the seller checked another forum before they checked the forum I posted BIN upon and ended up selling to someone else on another forum that posted BIN a hour after I did.

Description of what the website does:

Quote:

Originally Posted by binpay.com

Well, when you hold a forum auction the worst thing is to not be able to offer the users a way to buy the item right then and there without you being around to go okay here is my paypal information. Then you wait for the user to pay the BIN price for it. Waiting and more waiting is the old meathod. With BinPay you setup a link from BinPay in the forum auction with the BIN price of the item. Someone clicks on the link and can pay the BIN price without you being around to give them your paypal information and waiting for them to pay. You get the BIN sale without having to be around.

After one person has paid the BIN. It will not let anyone else pay the BIN price. Which is just one thing that makes BinPay great! A person browsing the forums for an item is more likely to do a impulse buy on the BIN then if they had time to think about it and said they want it for BIN but back out at the last minute. This way you can get them in the spirit of the sale.

So go ahead and create your link today! Create a Link

How does it work?

1 : You create a buy it now link.
2 : Place the buy it now link in your forum auction.
3 : A user wants to buy your item now and click on the link.
4 : The user pays though paypal.
5 : Your notified by paypal and the user of being paid.
6 : Finish up by sending the person the item!

*Also selling upon other forums.

-