seems to be a border around table

liunx

I created a table full of html that I am transferring to a web page. My table that I created was the exact size that I needed to fit within the width parameters. Problem is, is that when I transfer the table, for some reason a border is all around the table, which causes the width to be all messed up and not fit within my parameters. Any help would be greatly appreciated...<!--content-->Dave,<br />
<br />
Thanks for the reply, but it is still not fixing the problem.<!--content-->dave,<br />
<br />
still no luck.<!--content-->Can you post a link to the site?<!--content-->I created a table full of html that I am transferring to a web page. My table that I created was the exact size that I needed to fit within the width parameters. Problem is, is that when I transfer the table, for some reason a border is all around the table, which causes the width to be all messed up and not fit within my parameters. Any help would be greatly appreciated<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
Which program where U using prior to the transfer. The problem might be in that????<br />
:confused:<!--content-->