Seeksadmin not available

wxdqz

I haven't been able to log on to their homepage, or their support for that matter, for hours... only me?Nope, I can't access it either.Down for me too.Same for me.Issue with the harddrive controller / primary harddrive on the server. We're working diligently to resolve the situation.Yeah... and I was trying to move to them from PSM.This was posted in another thread by Steve.C who also helps Seeksadmin. We had a slight hard drive issue today. This is still being worked on, but the helpdesk is fully functional. SeeksAdmin will shortly be on a failover cluster solution to ensure you have access to your techs at all times. We have pretty much grown to the point where our techs are swamped working 8+ hour shifts each. Unlike a server we can't just drop in some more ram, restart and be good. ;) We have been training techs over in our Indian office that will be starting shortly. We also have a large amount of techs that will be starting shortly on another service of SeeksAdmin. From what I see the primary problem is response time, which right now with the excessive loads still averages under our 6 hour window. Although, we're working diligently to bring back the 5-20 min responses, 30min-1hr resolution time we've built our reputation upon. There will be some change to the pricing of our services. All current services will be locked into their pricing. We will still be highly affordable, but some price changes will be implemented with the release of the new SeeksAdmin. If you have any problems at all please log into the helpdesk and submit a feedback ticket. Please look out for a client announcement later this week, which will announce the new features, staff profiles, new pricing, new website, slight policy/tos changes, etc. If you have any questions at all feel free to contact me (ticket to management in the feedback department) or drop I am concerned about there price changes. Why are they increasing there prices when there service has become lousy in my opinion and in others opinions from what I have read. I will not pay more for service I have been unhappy with. Now they are hiring out to Indians. I am not prejudice but I have had dealings with Dell and know how they hire there Indian help. This is going to turn into support like Dell has. No thanks I am out of here. I am canceling my service with them. I am not canceling because they are hiring Indians either. It is mainly because of there lack in responce time, knowledge, and commitment.This was posted in another thread by Steve.C who also helps Seeksadmin.

I am concerned about there price changes. Why are they increasing there prices when there service has become lousy in my opinion and in others opinions from what I have read. I will not pay more for service I have been unhappy with. Now they are hiring out to Indians. I am not prejudice but I have had dealings with Dell and know how they hire there Indian help. This is going to turn into support like Dell has. No thanks I am out of here. I am canceling my service with them. I am not canceling because they are hiring Indians either. It is mainly because of there lack in responce time, knowledge, and commitment.

*Price change would not affect current customers, and it is not simply raising of prices but moreso restructuring. Our entry level plan will remain the same price, but slightly different offering - more on that to be released to clients shortly.
*We have three small teams in the US, UK & India - all very knowledgeable admins. From the look of your response, looks like you already have a preconceived bias about Indian talent.
*Knowledge - Is certainly there.
*Commitment - If you only knew...

Checking your ticket history, looks like all your requests have been resolved well within the response time guarantee; however, if there are any you're overlooking - we'd greatly appreciate you submitting a ticket to our feedback department along with your cancellation request.

>>To any clients that may be reading this, if looking for a response directly from SeeksAdmin management, please contact us via the feedback department in the helpdesk. We don't check WHT all the time for posts.Steve All my tickets were not answered in the response time guarantees. I am not going to start and argument on that here. The main reason I am leaving is because of the knowledge that your company portrays as having. I have been with you for a month now and my server has yet to be secured and setup properly. There was a lot of security things that were not done that should have been done when setting up a server. I know that it would take some time to get things done, but it has been a month now and my server is still not secure. The main reason I signed up with seeksadmin was to get my server secured and it has been a month now and it has still not been done. Yes all my tickets are closed, so does that mean that my server is secure? NO I THINK NOT. If you or anyone else would like to see the list of things that were not done by seeksadmin I would be more then willing to post it. So you can see things that they are overlooking when they claim that they have secured a server.Steve

All my tickets were not answered in the response time guarantees. I am not going to start and argument on that here. The main reason I am leaving is because of the knowledge that your company portrays as having. I have been with you for a month now and my server has yet to be secured and setup properly. There was a lot of security things that were not done that should have been done when setting up a server. I know that it would take some time to get things done, but it has been a month now and my server is still not secure. The main reason I signed up with seeksadmin was to get my server secured and it has been a month now and it has still not been done. Yes all my tickets are closed, so does that mean that my server is secure? NO I THINK NOT. If you or anyone else would like to see the list of things that were not done by seeksadmin I would be more then willing to post it. So you can see things that they are overlooking when they claim that they have secured a server.

I had the same reason to leave them (their still sending me an invoice although I've emailed them 4 times saying I want to cancel). They never reply (maybe once or twice) in their guarantee, and their techs are very un-knowledgeable. I was very upset with the service provided. It once took a week to resolve an issue which could have taken a few hours (setup apf properly). I know it's only $25, but they should give the service they claim even if it was $25 or $125.I was thinking about signing up with seeksadmin but have been put off with the posts above. Anyone know who the best alternative is?ThanksI had the same reason to leave them (their still sending me an invoice although I've emailed them 4 times saying I want to cancel). They never reply (maybe once or twice) in their guarantee, and their techs are very un-knowledgeable. I was very upset with the service provided. It once took a week to resolve an issue which could have taken a few hours (setup apf properly). I know it's only $25, but they should give the service they claim even if it was $25 or $125.I'm curious though, why would a MANAGED VPS PROVIDER require support to install APF?It simply doesn't make sense.I'm curious though, why would a MANAGED VPS PROVIDER require support to install APF?
It simply doesn't make sense.

It was a personal VPS I had setup, has nothing to do with VPSByte.They can't even stick to there own deadlines, notice there "website revamp" was suppose to have been complete monday, and they havn't even updated there site saying there is a delay.Good points all around. The web revamp has been aired for quite a while here on WHT. Both in other threads as well. Couldn't be bothered anymore. I left them. (Like they left me hanging).