Seeksadmin.com!!!

wxdqz

Hey,I was having server problems u can see here <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=553162there">http://webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=553162there</a><!-- m --> i seen seeksadmin.com, they said they will help me...they did some optimizations...then i paid them...now its gonna 2days they r not online at all and there admin panel not working..i mailed them no reply...my server down from 2days they now helping me at all....www.seeksadmin.com TAKEN MY MONEY AND RAN AWAY....please help me wat i hav to do??? how to find them!!!My server down.. anyone here can help me??Thankshi ..

2 days is till less i think and you should wait more..I know Tris very well and he is liable so as his business. please update us later.yea,he is good, but his site not opening at all!!!i cant add support ticket etc...now i really need help with my server...but no one here to help :(This should be a better place for your thread for ya. :)ok,he just came online now...and he said:Tris - [I am smiling....] says:eek:k can you give me a few seconds pleaseTris - [I am smiling....] says:feel very ill maybe thats y...i am gonna wait now...hope he will fix my serverthanksHello Klair_Di_Sardari,

I can assure you SeeksAdmin has certainly not run with your money. Tris is online right now working on making repairs to our client area, whichi should be resolved shortly. Our techs are standing by and will have your issue resolved slightly after that.

Regards,

Steven Clarkehey,yeah...Seeksadmin.com is good,i am worried becz my server is down...thats y....Hello Klair,

Email me your live messenger contact details (MSN/AIM/Phone) to <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e --> and I'll help you get back on your feet asap.

-StevenOP should be able to confirm this. :)Sorry for that been a busy weekend. Please ensure that I do not run off with anyone's money nor am I ever going to do so. Fixing everything now please bare with usHi there,Tris is in my MSN list. I know him years back and I would like to assure you that he WILL NOT run away with your money.I can't find a reason for him to do that, since he will usually work for me first, then only bill me :D Sometimes free of charge, lol!Thanks.hi michael this was sorted a while ago now. The client got a little "nervous" when his server went down, and I wasnt responding. I was away on the weekend though and hence wasnt on shift. All sorted now thoughhi,yeh i got confused...now Tris is working on server..he is fixing it.Thanksglad everything has been sorted out :)