Search Engine Statistics...

stemfft

I was debating whether to put this in here or the general search engine section, but as Google's most important, I'm putting it here...I'm trying to find URLs that gives information regarding statistics...How many people visit Google per day, how many searches google satisfies per day, that kind of thing...I'm also looking for the same details for Yahoo, AOL Search, and the other popular searches, but Google's the top one I'm looking for.Does anybody know where I might be able to find information like this?You might check out this post with regards to some of Google's statistics:http://www.ozzu.com/other-google-information-and-resources/google-zeitgeist-t2074.htmlUnfortunately I don't think those are the statistics he's looking for. I doubt you'll be able to find how many searches google _satisfies_ a day, it would be a measure that other search engines could use to publicize AGAINST google if they perform better by some statistical means.In terms of how many searches google makes a day, its around 250 million, and it controls about 33% of the market last I heard. You could also take a look at alexa.com, that will show you traffic rankings so you might be able to compare how many people access different sites. I'm afraid if you want to find out any more, you will probably have to pay some marketting company for the information.cool, thanks guys