Respected Team Solve This prob.

farazhamzaa

Hiz All
Dear respected moderators and admin. i need help. Kindly kindly reply to ma post

i have installed Vbulletein 3.8 Beta 3. sinice 3 months. on a registered domain.
Vbulletin owner mail to my Webhoster owner that this version is not registerd and my WEbhoster stop my forums.

they required liceince.... for vbulletin

now Kindly help me what should i do? how can i provide them the licence key??

Please some1 help me.

dark_hunter

farazhamzaa said:
Hiz All
Dear respected moderators and admin. i need help. Kindly kindly reply to ma post

i have installed Vbulletein 3.8 Beta 3. sinice 3 months. on a registered domain.
Vbulletin owner mail to my Webhoster owner that this version is not registerd and my WEbhoster stop my forums.

they required liceince.... for vbulletin

now Kindly help me what should i do? how can i provide them the licence key??

Please some1 help me.
Offshore hosting would be good. Switch to offshore hosting!

farazhamzaa

@dark Hunder

whot does offshore hosting mean???

@remember

i have buy this hosting from a local hoster. [
its my URL that have been blocked by Vbteam

is there any solution? else leaveing the hosting.

techiekaran

if you have the backups, you must change your host to offshore host..
Offshore host = It is a host of which servers are located in those countries where warez are allowed. eg. Netherlands etc.

farazhamzaa

Respected sir

if i change the version with this version 3.8.1 upload here in VBteam. will they allow me to use this? or they again caught me and insist me to stop vbulletin?

nexia

you got caught, do you seriously think they will not check the license again?!

come on, you react like a 4 year old kid who is stealing candies for the first time... pathetic...

use your braincells or quit

farazhamzaa

can som1 provide me best null version which ascape from the eeye of Vbulletin Team??

Greatfull to yew if som1 Give me BEst null version which ascaped from them...

1thing more....... in my forum fack and advertising IDS made daily 10 to 15 id daily registerd who do adult posting there whats reason behind it ???

is there somthing wrong ni my backup database?