[req] warezscene.org skin

l337m4st3r

Yes its the greenfox skin...

Edited...I dont recommend using there skin but you can save all there images and replace the default ones in the greenfox skin with them

MafiiOso

PiNaM said:
hi everybody body
has some one warezscene.org skin
and thx

English please! warezscene's skin is forbidden from being posted, theres alot of modified greenfox skins out there, search it or make the shit yourself..

Hoxxy

MafiiOso said:
English please! warezscene's skin is forbidden from being posted, theres alot of modified greenfox skins out there, search it or make the shit yourself..

vBTEAM is open to everyone no matter what creed, color, religion, ethnic background nor language barriers!

the warezscene's skin is not forbidden to be posted here its just most members can't be bothered with the hassle you give out when a bluefox style is posted like when RSC did!

as to original thread starter search for "bluefox" as a similar style has been posted by a member of vBTEAM staff in the last day or so, its not exactly the same as warezscene, but is a good blue version of greenfox and I believe it is available from warezscene and released by MafiiOso aswell, so no complaints should be made....lol

n00bf0rc3

the warezscene.org skin is horrible. i mean the skin it self is. it needs some moddining like the font change, the sticky color, code and etc. i fixed a green one b4, looked awesome.

amn

I can not believe UltimaLTD you're stole my skin,

Capture.jpg

I'm joking... :)

Nice but much effort is invested in editing this skin, I like blue fox