{REQ}Links and Downloads Manager

Hoxxy

Your wish is granted....lol

What this is and does

LDM is a general-purpose link and file manager, which handles user uploads and downloads in a flexible way. It has a number of integrated media players and others are included as plugin extras. LDM is described below in the first post of this thread, which also contains a brief list of the currently-known bugs.

Documentation, screen shots, etc, are provided as a Wiki.

Version 2.2.9 Alpha 4

09.03.08: The alpha 4 release is a re-upload of alpha-3, with the most serious bugs fixed.

As this is alpha code, you should use it for test purposes. Do not use on a live site unless you feel really confident.

See the first post in this thread for details of what's new in 2.2.9

Please post any reports of problems and suggestions for 3.7 integration here.

Version 2.2.8

The 2.2.8 release version of LDM, available in this Thread works correctly in most respects.

To use this version, install (or keep) the 2.2.8 code and replace the initialisation file with the includes/local_links_init.php file attached to this thread. I have found only one problem, which is with the member profile integration features in LDM.

You must upgrade LDM to version 2.2.8 in order to run on VB3.7. You can do so before or after upgrading to VB 3.7. The attached initialisation file does not support older versions of LDM software. If you choose to upgrade LDM under VB3.7, a) upload the complete LDM 2.2.8 code, then b) upload the new initialisation file, then c) use vb admincp/products and plugins/upload xml..

SpeedRazors

shit... was busy with the kids and came back to the computer and saw i didn't push Submit lol so i did haha..... bit late lol