REQ: Impex 1.92

grfamous

giantwarez said:
can this impex work on smf 1.1.7.. well im using smf 1.1.7 and want to convert to vb? can this impex software do that.. i mean can it work on smf 1.1.7.

Yes you can but this impex works only for vb 3.6 and 3.7
Make the convert to 3.7 and then upgrade to 3.8 if you want

giantwarez

Thanks for the help.. Well i tried to use impex.. but as am new to this conversion process so need little guideness from you guys..

i extracted the zip file and uploaded it to the server in which i have already installed smf 1.1.7. and i edited the impexconfig.php file and put all details..and renamed it and then uploaded it to the same folder where it existed before... and when i ran the process it gave me the error..

So here im little stuck cuz i dont know where did i go wrong??

Please help me in this..

Here is the link of the smf forum which im trying to convert..

ImpEx Database Error

u can check the error your self by clicking the above link.. and im also putting error in codes to show..

Code:
ImpEx Database errormysql error: Invalid SQL: SELECT data FROM datastore WHERE title = 'ImpExSession'

mysql error: Table 'fees0_2455506_vb.datastore' doesn't exist

mysql error number: 1146

Date: Sunday 11th 2009f January 2009 02:09:40 PM
Database: fees0_2455506_vb
MySQL error: Table 'fees0_2455506_vb.datastore' doesn't exist

mhackl

Re: Impex 1.92

Does this script need to be nulled or is it enough just to simply download and install it?

b33znutz

giantwarez said:
Thanks for the help.. Well i tried to use impex.. but as am new to this conversion process so need little guideness from you guys..

i extracted the zip file and uploaded it to the server in which i have already installed smf 1.1.7. and i edited the impexconfig.php file and put all details..and renamed it and then uploaded it to the same folder where it existed before... and when i ran the process it gave me the error..

So here im little stuck cuz i dont know where did i go wrong??

Please help me in this..

Here is the link of the smf forum which im trying to convert..

ImpEx Database Error

u can check the error your self by clicking the above link.. and im also putting error in codes to show..

Code:
ImpEx Database errormysql error: Invalid SQL: SELECT data FROM datastore WHERE title = 'ImpExSession'

mysql error: Table 'fees0_2455506_vb.datastore' doesn't exist

mysql error number: 1146

Date: Sunday 11th 2009f January 2009 02:09:40 PM
Database: fees0_2455506_vb
MySQL error: Table 'fees0_2455506_vb.datastore' doesn't exist
i used smf a long time ago.. not sure now.. i take it you are switching from VB to SMF ? perhaps talk to the guys at Home of SMF: Free PHP and MySQL forum software ? im sure they would love to hear someone is switching from "the almighty" VB to their product! especially cause theirs is free!

mhackl said:
Re: Impex 1.92

Does this script need to be nulled or is it enough just to simply download and install it?
Impex.v1.90.Revision.2008.PHP.NULL-DGT
title says it all m8!