REQ for forum banner :)

__D3STROY3RZ__

Sorry Hoxxy i think im in the right place now for posting this lol :) and i spelt Banner wrong haha !! oops lol what a bummer lol

Im using Black_and_Gray3.7.4 skin

Id like a cool looking banner called EXPLOITS

nice and simple tittle for me :)

Im very new to this banner stuff lol i dont know what sort of fonts and stuff to use but its goin into a black and gray brackground ,thats all i know lol :)

Be good if it looked mean , dark , evil looking .

xxxx

LMFAO 2 MUCH

1001 Fonts .com if you want a specific font and maybe something that refers to what your website is about! Simple things like those make it easier so whoever may be making your banner won't have to dwell on what to add.

Also, a major major thing is size!

__D3STROY3RZ__

Yeah your right cheers guys , i better learn abit about logo's and fonts before asking people to make me one lol i dont want to get on anyones tits lol

Is it easy to make a logo or banner ?? what software is it they use ? photoshop ???
Im not good at all that design stuff lol
if there are any VB tuts that might give me a better idea that would be good :)

LMFAO 2 MUCH

They're several graphic art programs out there. One of the best being photoshop.

I haven't the time to learn photoshop but I will get it eventually. I would expect it is something you would have to work with several times before you can start making anything decent!

Hoxxy

Title spelling corrected :)
--------------------------

I have used the psd that came with the Black and grey style so this should fit nicely (if you like it)

__D3STROY3RZ__

Hoxxy said:
Title spelling corrected :)
--------------------------

I have used the psd that came with the Black and grey style so this should fit nicely (if you like it)

OMG thats perfict !!!

sorry about the delay lol and cheers for the spelling correction lol i must of been very sleepy when i done that lol

but that is perfict and would fit as you say in my colours :) :)

__D3STROY3RZ__

LMFAO 2 MUCH said:
They're several graphic art programs out there. One of the best being photoshop.

I haven't the time to learn photoshop but I will get it eventually. I would expect it is something you would have to work with several times before you can start making anything decent!

LOL yeah i think i might leave it to the experts lol i would only make a mess of it and photoshop is a masive program to learn i know ....

Hoxxy

I cant find the PSD so I will try to recreate it for you but you can simply click on attachment then once open in lightbox click on it again and you can the rightclick and save it ;)

__D3STROY3RZ__

Aw yes i done that now lol ok i got it on my desktop ,now all i got to do is put it on so cheers for that good buddy :) i shall now go figger out how to put it in my site lol

Hoxxy

right click on your current logo then rename my file to what its called and upload it to where the path tells you where its placed
EG:
images/misc/logo.gif

if my image is not correct extention then check your header template and change there...

If not there check style vars (style manager) for the logo path