[REQ Filled] VBSkinworks Backslash 3.7

Filez

Here is the requested vbskinworks backslash. I have had to rewrite most of the templates from 3.5 to 3.7 alot of changes were done to make it functional but has been tested on my board and everything works with no errors. All versions 3.5,3.6,3.7 included in zip.

gatman

can anyone help me install this.

First Im on 3.7.1 vbulletin nulled by gysn

anyway I have uploaded all the images in the right directory.

then when I upload the xml file nothing shows up.

The defualt theme header and footer is still showing and only the backslash images show just the images and not the layout itself.

whats wrong

oh and I hit ignore style version.

Filez

when you import the style dont hit ignore. It is updated to 3.7 gold so it will work fine with 3.7.1 which didnt change anthing to do with skins. if yeah still have problems pm here and I will walk yeah throught it. works fine on my site.

Make sure you did this .

Upload the image folder "backslash" to your forums images directory (ex: forum/images/styles). <---it must be there or it will not show

RecklezzWarez

you have to click Ignore Version, because if not you will get an error that the version of the style is 3.7.0 not 3.7.1
The problem he is having is that he didnt upload the folder "backslash' to /images/styles.
So if your forums root folder is "forums" it will go into: /forums/images/styles/backslash.

Filez

yes...that should work.......and on the 3.7.1 ok I dont have it installed and im not going to do any updates for a while..on vbulletin as the minor releases are not worht all the hassel....but thanks for the heads up..