Reported Post by k_hunter

k_hunter

k_hunter has reported a post.

Reason:
Forum: General Discussion
Assigned Moderators: N/A

Posted by: Mac
Original Content:
Man, this is ridiculous. I make a freaking thread last night needing support on something and when I submitted it, it said I had to await moderation. Well now I'm on and I see that others have submitted New Threads in the discussion/feedback forum since I created mine. Theirs are posted and mine is not. Goddamnit I've been asking everywhere if this freaking person is a spambot on my forum because both of his first posts came out in unicode(I assume). I don't know if it is because he is foriegn and I don't have his language pack installed or it is because its a spam bot. Now could I PLEASE GET SOME FUCKING ASSISTANCE.

I don't post much about support because I USE THE FUCKING SEARCH ENGINE, unlike a lot of members. So, I would expect that doing so and preserving unnessecary posts I would get some fucking help.

Yeah I'm pissed for the simple fact that fucking simpleton, common sense questions get asked they get answered(yet all these members had to do was look at the search engine).

I ask a genuine question that I can not find on here or anywhere else and it gets fucking overlooked, or better yet not even allowing my post is what is bullshit.

All I can find on google and other sites is that spambots just register, but I see nothing on someone actually showing what a spambot post looks like.

NOW CAN I PLEASE GET SOME FUCKING ASSISTANCE.

spamnb9.png