Mr. C

Chelf has reported a post.

Reason:
Wrong forum.
Forum: vB 3.7.X Releases
Assigned Moderators: N/A

Posted by: pimpinjg
Original Content:
Alright so this link checker bot is comptabible with all typs of vbulletin meaning any version i didnt code this i bought it and thought "hey sharing is caring" basically you edit the fiels it asks for in vbbot.php it will say "userdefined fields"
"end user defined fields" theres a readme.txt it vagueley says this

Code:
First goto phpmyadmin and execute this queries
ALTER TABLE `vb_thread` ADD `time_check` INT( 10 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' AFTER `taglist` ;
ALTER TABLE `vb_thread` ADD `ignore_check` TINYINT( 1 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' AFTER `time_check` ;
Where vb_ is the forum table prefix.
Then configure the user set variables in vbbot.php
Done :)

this is where youll have to edit in the .php file

Code:
// Start of user defined variables
$trash = '122'; //Forum id of trash
$botid = '3318'; //Userid of bot
$botname = 'PimpRSbot'; //Username of bot
$check = '`forumid` = 12'; //Forums to check 
$pa = '
Links checked on ' . date('d/m/y'). ' by link checker bot'; //This will append this at the end of the checked post
$ppa = '<br /> Links checked on ' . date('d/m/y'). ' by link checker bot'; //VB uses a caching technique, this will append it to end of parsed post. This is HTML!
$perd = '75'; //Percent decision variable.
$tr = "More than $perd percent on the links are dead that is why the topic is moved to trash"; // This is the reply in the topic.
$pmt = 'I have moved your topic to trash'; // PM Title
$reportforumid = '118'; //This is where bot will make new topics stating reports
$showurl = 'http://www.yoursite.com/forum/showthread.php?t='; //Your URL
//Check Line 226 to edit PM message.
//End of user defined variables. Don't edit below this line. No really don't.

Make a bot account in your admincp put the username in the right field of the .php file along with the forums id's

Features :
1)Checks RS.de , RS.com , Sendspace , MU , MS , Depositfiles and Mediafire links.
Uses file_get_contents for all hosts except megashares to check links. Uses cURL to check megashares because it requires cookies to be set.
2)Works for post uncoded , coded , quoted and using URL BBCode.
3)Bins the post if more than specified percent of dead links are found , pms the user about it and posts in that topic
4)If all links are alive it adds specified message at the end of the post and the description.
5)If some links are live and some are dead i.e less than specified % , it makes a thread in a specified forum about it
6)If no relevant links are found ie no RS and blah blah links it adds to the ignore list. If you want the LC to check ignored links it can be accessed by ?checki to the url of bot.php
7)Very light weight and just one file and easy to the messages posted , the forums checked.
8)Uses 3 ways to access the posts where first way is
i) The topics have not been checked even once
ii) If first method doesnt work it checks for time difference where it checks the topics where 24 hours have passed after checking.
iii)If second method doesnt work it checks all the topics.
9)The scripts stops for 15 seconds after check 20 topics or 50 links to prevent any wrongful binning and checking.

when its installed and configured just go to www.yoursite.com/forum/vbbot.php or setup a cron job to do it automatically

-pimpinjg, dedicated to the scene.