Reason:
This is Just a HTML File
No MODs are at All thre

Please Check and tell me
Forum: How to... ?
Assigned Moderators: Daz, SpeedRazors

Posted by: rodinman
Original Content:
I found the script if anyone would like it.

What this is.
This script will allow you to create mass users with just a few customizations (or you can just use the defaults which are pretty good).
You may want to use this to make your forum seem more popular, for testing purposes or any other need.
The username, password and email of each user created will be outputted to your page once created. I recommend you save this for access to the accounts (unless you have the CYB login to user mod).
The username is created by taking a random base name out an array and appending it with numbers.
The password is completely random - alphanumeric.
The email is based on the username with a few more digits added and a random domain selected.

howto install
Upload file to your forum root
Open yourdomain.com/forum/(usergenerate.php / usergenv2.php)
Follow instructions and customize the users to be created.
Press submit.

You provide from the following when mass creating users:
Amount - Only input required. I recommend no more than 50 per time.
Usergroup - which usergroup all users will be put into.
Usertitle - the usertitle the users will have.
Password - If not set a random password will be generated else the same password will be used for all users created.
Email - If not set an email will be created based on the username else all users will have the same email address (Automatically allows this, no vbulletin option editing required).
Username generating - How to generate the usernames (default list, your own file or online list).
Auto posting - Whether or not to post a thread by each user, if selected you can choose whether the post and title come from the default list, your own file or online.
With this info you can either generate the users straightaway or preview the results in a table.
I will add more customizations if requested, but only to those that mark as installed!

I recommend you rename this file as anybody can access it at present.