Report Card 1. Roman Pavlyuchenko

OK, so this is a new idea and it could either sink Al Kaline Jersey or swim. I might start a topic in the forum and see wheter people want to see more or wheter Im wasting my time. In the meantime comments at the bottom of the page would be much appreciated.As for the article, seeing as its fast approaching 2009, I wanted to do a kind of school report card type thing to compare all of our new, summer signings. Ill keep adding new ones when I can and will give the player an overall grade.Cheers.End of Year Report Cardby school master Sir H.RedknappFULL NAME: Roman Anatolevich PavlyuchenkoDATE JOINED: 1st SeptemberFIRST IMPRESSIONS: When Pavlyuchenko first joined the club, there were fears he had joined too late, and that his former club, a certain Ru sian place of education, had held onto him for too long. Indeed, he struggled in English Language Cla s and, for nearly a month, couldnt speak the language. Yet he has knuckled down and practised and has quickly become one of the more popular members of the cla s.STRENGHS: Pavlyuchenko has struck up a friendship with a certain D.Bent and the two have become excellent chums. They seem to learn from each other and have both helped each others goal tallys and grades. Pavlyuchenko has also really boosted Bents confidence, as the poor young Jeimer Candelario Jersey man was really struggling with the burden of being a lone striker before Pavlyuchenko arrived, as our former head-boys, Berbatov and Keane, both graduated last year.WEAKNESSES: Berbatov and Keane left a big gap when they graduated last year, and theres a big void for Bent and Pavlyuchenko to fill. They have done their best Alan Trammell Jersey so far, Bent has struck 7 league goals and Pavlyuchenko 3 overall, but they really need to start hitting the net a bit more. There are no other students to help them really either,young Campbell is the only other po sibility but he really could do with a bit more studying.TARGETS: To simply hit the net a bit more. With a bit of luck and perseverance, Im sure Pavlyuchenko will sucseed.CONCERNS: I have only one, real concern with Pavlyuchenko. The fact that he has come out Tyson Ross Jersey of the closet as a red. It is not an easy thing, being a Manchester United fan at White Hart Lane. We have already witne sed the bullying of Berbatov last year (which thus turned him into a withdrawn, sulky, socially-awkward young man), it would be a shame for Pavlyuchenko to follow the same road.SUBJECT GRADES:GOAL SCORING: B+ Pavlyuchenko has scored 3 goals in 11 games for Tottenham. Not bad with approx. 0.27 goals a game, but we really need Pavlyuchenko to get scoring a few more if we are Daniel Norris Jersey to challenge the nearby boarding schools: Arsenal Girls Grammer and Chelsea Private.TEAMWORK: A Pavlyuchenko has teamed up well with shy Bent and young Campbell, giving him an impre sive grade.EFFORT: B+ Pavlyuchenko keeps his head up, unlike our former, sulkier, lead man. He has also stayed relatively injury free.ENGLISH LANGUAGE: C+ Pavlyuchenko has studied very hard in this subject, but he still needs to improve. Just read this newsletter from a few weeks back: POPULARITY: B Opinion on Pavlyuchenko is split. Whilst some feel happy with his progre s others feel like he must improve. However I feel he is doing well, hence the respectable grade.OVERALL GRADE: B+Next time: GIOVANI!