Remove The Vbulletin Link

h@ck3r

Mr-Ice-Man said:
when you go into the moderator section the link which is right at the bottom m8

I don't have no link in mine, but I have this:

vBulletin® v3.8.0, Copyright ©2000-2009, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

This is what you mean?

Hoxxy

In your styles "footer" template find and remove:
HTML:
<div class="smallfont" align="center">
	<!-- Do not remove this copyright notice -->
	$vbphrase[powered_by_vbulletin]
	</div>

h@ck3r

Hoxxy said:
In your styles "footer" template find and remove:
HTML:
<div class="smallfont" align="center">
	$vbphrase[powered_by_vbulletin]
	</div>

Where do you open the CPanel style footer template?

I already removed this from my front end style footer template and the copyright notice from the front end has gone, but in the CPanel it remains.

Hoxxy

Oh sorry I miss read you post, if your admincp footer has a live link to vb then it is not fully nulled so i would suggest over writing with a GYSN or DGT release as you don't know what else they may have missed

djchaos667

in your cp go to the style manager then pull down the option box and go to edit template the double clock on footer and follow Hoxxy's instructions.

Mr-Ice-Man

djchaos667 said:
in your cp go to the style manager then pull down the option box and go to edit template the double clock on footer and follow Hoxxy's instructions.

No that doesnt remove the link from the admin panel.

h@ck3r

djchaos667 said:

You need to read the thread again. He doesn't mean the copyright in the footer of the front end of VBulletin. He means in the CPanel for mods an admins... at the bottom there is this:

capture1-1.jpg

(Although his contains a LIVE link).

@Hoxxy- thanks for the explanation, but how can I remove the copyright text from mine? Mine is as in the picture (Not a live link to VB). Which file/ template to edit?

Mr-Ice-Man

Hoxxy said:
Oh sorry I miss read you post, if your admincp footer has a live link to vb then it is not fully nulled so i would suggest over writing with a GYSN or DGT release as you don't know what else they may have missed

Hoxxy ive only just noticed this post.
Do you mean just overwrite the files in FTP?

HyperActiv

umm.. hey.. i dont want to interupt or something dude.. but Hoxxy: do you know where are the admin panel control files are?