Rack911 [split from other thread]

webmasterbeta

Steven at Rack911 is good when you can get hold of him. That is very hard in many cases. Often tickets into Rack911 go unanswered, or Steven starts work and then disappears in the middle of work without warning. He seems to come here regularly following up on negative posts requesting that you contact him so he can find out what happenned to the ticket.

Personally, as much as Steven knows his stuff, I would strongly discourage anyone from using his services due to his very poor response time and often unresponsiveness to tickets submitted.I've never heard of them, try platinumservermanagement.com - they're greatDo you personally use them?He seems to come here regularly following up on negative posts requesting that you contact him so he can find out what happenned to the ticket.Want to know the best part? they never follow up, so I have no idea if they are true posts or not. There is 4 posts I can think of in particular, the people NEVER followed up.Steven at Rack911 is good when you can get hold of him. That is very hard in many cases. Often tickets into Rack911 go unanswered, or Steven starts work and then disappears in the middle of work without warning. He seems to come here regularly following up on negative posts requesting that you contact him so he can find out what happenned to the ticket.

Personally, as much as Steven knows his stuff, I would strongly discourage anyone from using his services due to his very poor response time and often unresponsiveness to tickets submitted.

Seconded. If you're going to offer a service you have to be dedicated to it, Steven isn't.Seconded. If you're going to offer a service you have to be dedicated to it, Steven isn't.If I recall with you, I was not able to complete a job so I paid you enough 2 hours of work to go to totalserversolutions so you would not be stuck in the water, in which they were not able to completely fix the issue either.Steven at Rack911 is good when you can get hold of him. That is very hard in many cases. Often tickets into Rack911 go unanswered, or Steven starts work and then disappears in the middle of work without warning. He seems to come here regularly following up on negative posts requesting that you contact him so he can find out what happenned to the ticket.

Personally, as much as Steven knows his stuff, I would strongly discourage anyone from using his services due to his very poor response time and often unresponsiveness to tickets submitted.

I don't think this thread about Rack911 to begin with, but since you start talking about it -> one thing about Steven/Rack911 - if this is emergency issue - he will give you top priority, but if this is like "please upgrade my plesk to latest version" - well, this is not critical priority and this can wait + he don't charge you in advance - I don't see any reasons to complain.

Most people who contacting Rack911 asking for EMERGENCY help like a spammers resolution, hacked servers, hdd failure and other nasty situations - so, he trying to save those peoples first and then do less priority tickets - which is RIGHT.I've never heard of them, try platinumservermanagement.com - they're great
How can they be great if they only accept people with TRASHPanel that costs $45 monthly to get a direct license. I'm guessing they are not very professional to know about other CPs:mad:Not sure how things have been in the past with Steven but in my case the time I use his services everything went really good. So I still recommend him.A final chime in from me, we've contacted Rack911 on a number of ocassions with emergency issues. These have also been marked as such on the tickets we submitted and most of those requests were never responded to. Rack911 operates in a truly careless and wreckless manner and our view is that they are to be avoided at all costs.

As much as Steven knows his stuff, his service is highly erratic and just simply not good enough. Just checking their web site right now, I see that Rack911 is still advertising on their contact page that they provide 24x7 emergency assistance via their helpdesk. Why on earth they don't answer requests of an emergency nature then - I have no idea.

Rather than Steven coming to WHT and defending these issues and making up various reasons to try and excuse himself, I sure hope that he finally wakes up to the fact that many people are dissatisfied with his level of non-service and he should really concentrate on repairing goodwill in the market by offering a premium service from this point on. If he did treat his business as a business, I'm sure he'd do very well. We would never use him against however, knowing his past track record.Why is this thread about rack911? All it does is bring publicity. This thread was about easyservermanagement. Sallyanne as I asked many other people to do, which nobody EVER does. Could you pm me your email or something. I am interested in your tickets.So, anytime a poster asks about service company X... and a follow-up recommends Rack911, we should reply for you that they shouldn't endorse your company because the thread is about company X, and "All it does is bring publicity" ?I've yet to see you stop a thread talking positively about Rack911 when the OP was asking about someone else.In this case, someone else suggested rack911, and the OP followed up to say that she's not interested and why.What SallyAnne seems to have tried to get across... is that you seem better at damage control here then initially solving people's issues. I've seen other threads reported to mods to get closed and have half the posts deleted because they spoke negatively about Rack911.You might be still interested in her(?) tickets, but you're missing that she's not interested in your reply. You purportedly had a chance and missed it.These threads stay alive and change to being about rack911 because you keep replying to them.If I recall with you, I was not able to complete a job so I paid you enough 2 hours of work to go to totalserversolutions so you would not be stuck in the water, in which they were not able to completely fix the issue either.You seem to have forgotten the other 100 or so times you walked off in the middle of a job. When people need administration (especially with the service you provide), they need it quickly and continuously until the job was fixed. I was using your service to fill in gaps and in the majority of cases my own staff were finishing jobs you'd started the next morning! You did complete 2 jobs completely though so I'll give you that.And I'm not getting into the personal hunch you took with me (perhaps I took the personal hunch personally and that's why I'm taking this opportunity to get my views out?), oh and of course the month or so of asking for an invoice for a credit card payment before I actually got one.If you are seriously coming here to question why every thread about Rack911 is getting attacked by angry people, perhaps you should sit back and think about how to run your business. There is no doubt that you know your stuff, but your personal organization is non existant.Since this post is getting off topic, I'm not going to discuss Rack911 further here.DanWant to know the best part? they never follow up, so I have no idea if they are true posts or not. There is 4 posts I can think of in particular, the people NEVER followed up.

why should WE have to follow up to your questions here on WHT when you wouldnt follow up with us through your own ticket/email system, on recommendation i went with you, paidyou, when you said it was done without checking (my fault yes) and then when i needed you to fix what you broke you wouldnt answer for a week+, and NO there was nothing wrong with my email

so i paid someone else to fix it, i learned my lesson, lost 80.00 and moved on, there is no need now for ME to follow up to you, that should have been your job initiallyI absolutely love people telling me how to run my business, when all I want is to know who is the dissatisfied customer so I know what to change, and you cant even give me that?So, anytime a poster asks about service company X... and a follow-up recommends Rack911, we should reply for you that they shouldn't endorse your company because the thread is about company X, and "All it does is bring publicity" ?

I've yet to see you stop a thread talking positively about Rack911 when the OP was asking about someone else.

In this case, someone else suggested rack911, and the OP followed up to say that she's not interested and why.

What SallyAnne seems to have tried to get across... is that you seem better at damage control here then initially solving people's issues. I've seen other threads reported to mods to get closed and have half the posts deleted because they spoke negatively about Rack911.

You might be still interested in her(?) tickets, but you're missing that she's not interested in your reply. You purportedly had a chance and missed it.

These threads stay alive and change to being about rack911 because you keep replying to them.

You don't seem to realize I have had threads started about me that were not even ever clients. I like to know who is talking about me.Sallyanne=fake nick run by competitors ;) It's old cheap trick...

To Sallyanne - post ticket numbers to public - so, everybody can know that you are for real.Sallyanne=fake nick run by competitors ;) It's old cheap trick...

To Sallyanne - post ticket numbers to public - so, everybody can know that you are for real.

In all fairness that's very unfair to say. Are you saying she signed up in 2003 to wait 4 years to make fake posts about rack911?

It's not just sally complaining here so it's unfair to even attempt to single someone out with stupid accusations.

People can make their own minds up on who to belive but you making such wild accusations is crazy.Why then she don't post ticket numbers - so it's will be easy to figure out what is she talking about ? I sough a lot of unfair complaints - peoples expecting a lot for nothing - so, just to make sure this is not a case.

This is very popular game on WHT - use fake nick and bash competitors, it's doesn't matter how old nick is exists, in some cases, some WHT members needs to visit shrink and take a lie detector test, instead of posting on forums...Why then she don't post ticket numbers - so it's will be easy to figure out what is she talking about ? I sough a lot of unfair complaints - peoples expecting a lot for nothing - so, just to make sure this is not a case.

This is very popular game on WHT - use fake nick and bash competitors, it's doesn't matter how old nick is exists, in some cases, some WHT members needs to visit shrink and take a lie detector test, instead of posting on forums...

So do you have proof this is a very popular game on WHT? Someone waiting years to "bash" a competitor?

Nobody said she won't post the ticket numbers, she just hasn't yet. Maybe she will, maybe she won't I don't know, neither do I care. It's just unfair for you to label someone without any proof.Im not saying shes a competitor, I just want to know who she is and what she submitted tickets for, along with that dsotmoon person. to Scott-MC:I have been hit with competitors bashing me in the past. I once talked to one on AIM which stated they would run me out of wht.I am with Steve on this....

Don't we have to post a URL for a review? Why don't the mods request proof? Why did this get split anyway? This whole thread is weird and we need to treat it as such.Why then she don't post ticket numbers - so it's will be easy to figure out what is she talking about ? I sough a lot of unfair complaints - peoples expecting a lot for nothing - so, just to make sure this is not a case.

This is very popular game on WHT - use fake nick and bash competitors, it's doesn't matter how old nick is exists, in some cases, some WHT members needs to visit shrink and take a lie detector test, instead of posting on forums...

These threads regarding Rack911 failing to provide services comes up very often, so I doubt every single one is a "competitor" trying to use "fake nicks" to bash them. With the number of complaints again him/Rack911, it's pretty obvious there's some truth to these as almost all of them are about Steven dissapearing.

Of course, I never use Rack911 - this is just my opinion as I've been here a couple of years and remember the complaints.I also don't understand why this thread got a split, I haven't seen a split like this before when there is someone talking bad about a company... maybe i'm wrong. :eek:maybe i'm wrong. Maybe. :wht: What does the information in this thread have to do with the opening post in the thread it was split from?I also don't understand why this thread got a split, I haven't seen a split like this before when there is someone talking bad about a company... maybe i'm wrong. :eek:But, looks interesting. It keeps the other thread neat and calm :pimp:What does the information in this thread have to do with the opening post in the thread it was split from?
I agree, however this is the first time I see it happening, that is why I saw it weird.

But, looks interesting. It keeps the other thread neat and calm :pimp:

Yes and maybe the mods should do it more often...Well, I have used Rack911 for years. My opinion is there isn't many such talented and principled individuals capable of such great work consistently. Very glad to have found him in WHT.

These threads regarding Rack911 failing to provide services comes up very often, so I doubt every single one is a "competitor" trying to use "fake nicks" to bash them. With the number of complaints again him/Rack911, it's pretty obvious there's some truth to these as almost all of them are about Steven dissapearing.

Of course, I never use Rack911 - this is just my opinion as I've been here a couple of years and remember the complaints.In all fairness that's very unfair to say. Are you saying she signed up in 2003 to wait 4 years to make fake posts about rack911?

It's not just sally complaining here so it's unfair to even attempt to single someone out with stupid accusations.

People can make their own minds up on who to belive but you making such wild accusations is crazy.

Good point, hopefully Sally's issue with Steven can be resolved privately and an update can be posted here by both parties to conclude this thread ;)

From my conversations with Steven in the past, he seems to be a very responsible individual so I highly doubt he'll leave tickets unanswered, maybe the ticket was replied to by one party or the other and somehow never got through which could be a possibly and in the past we';ve had issues where email piping suddenly stopped working and after reconfiguring/uploading the email piping for helpdesk, things returned to normal and so on.

CheersThe only thing bad I've noticed about rack911 is that no competitors are even remotely close to being equal :/ Does Steven have a delayed response every so often? Sure -- but I'venever had him take more than 35 minutes to respond and anytimeI've had any emergency he's been right there.The only thing bad I've noticed about rack911 is that
no competitors are even remotely close to being equal :/

Does Steven have a delayed response every so often? Sure -- but I've
never had him take more than 35 minutes to respond and anytime
I've had any emergency he's been right there.
That's what's funny about it. I've tried several different management "companies" and each and everyone has failed me. While Steven is no where near perfect, he has been there every time I've needed him, and he has completed the job to my satisfaction, no matter how much time he needs to put in to get it done right. More importantly, Steven does place his customers satisfaction in front of his pocket. If a customer isn't satisfied, does he take payment? No. His good attitude, and ethical operations are two features that I look for in a business.Good point, hopefully Sally's issue with Steven can be resolved privately and an update can be posted here by both parties to conclude this thread ;) From my conversations with Steven in the past, he seems to be a very responsible individual so I highly doubt he'll leave tickets unanswered, maybe the ticket was replied to by one party or the other and somehow never got through which could be a possibly and in the past we';ve had issues where email piping suddenly stopped working and after reconfiguring/uploading the email piping for helpdesk, things returned to normal and so on.CheersCould be. Kayako is spotty at best. David was talking about only half of responses being sent the other day.I have used Steven a few times to do some things we just couldn't get too like needing help updating kernels on 100 servers, gave him about 20 do. I have even used him for a few things that were out of our expertise when customers have asked for something special we don't do. He has always been responsive and has done a good job for me. Sometimes when the customer is a compelte idiot Steven does not want to deal with them and I can understand that. But overall I can say he knows his stuff better then almost any admin out there and does what I ask him to_One of the things I respect him most is, there are times when his advice meant that he earned nothing. For eg, he felt that one of my servers do not need kernel upgrade but rather the power supply had problem and he is right! This is one of the many instances that really enhance my trust in his integrity and not only his expertise.Steven, If you would like to know who is talking about you, I suggest that you answer tickets submitted to you in the first place, then perhaps people would post positive comments here in the forum.

I am certainly not a competitior. If you check my previous posts, you'll see clearly that I have nothing to do with server management/unix admin. I have no intention of posting the ticket numbers concerned in this thread. Actually I don't even think we kept the autoresponses to the tickets we submitted.

In any case, as we have had a very poor experience with Rack911 in the past, there is no need for us to resolve this with Steven, as we have no intention of ever attempting to use his services again. Steven has certainly not been there every time we have needed him. We have contacted him numerous times without any response (apart from his ticket system auto response), including some time ago when he was still using Perldesk as his helpdesk and also most recently since he changed to Kayako. Steven's lack of response on multiple occasions is simply appalling.

Blaming his helpdesk for non delivery of tickets "Kayako is spotty at best" is a very poor excuse on Rack911's part.

I will not comment further on this matter and that as the original poster, request that the mods close this thread.

I think we have exhausted the circumstances surrounding this topic. I have made my point and experience with Rack911 clear.I've called on Steven's expertise several times and have always found his service prompt and of the highest standard in quality. I will go as far as to say Steven has a deep understanding of security issues that perplexed one so called "admin" who frequents WHT.SallyAnne you will find "admins" that answer tickets like lightning, sadly not all of the ticket answer will be quality depending on who you go with.I seconded you on this one!

I've called on Steven's expertise several times and have always found his service prompt and of the highest standard in quality.
I will go as far as to say Steven has a deep understanding of security issues that perplexed one so called "admin" who frequents WHT.

SallyAnne you will find "admins" that answer tickets like lightning, sadly not all of the ticket answer will be quality depending on who you go with.Want to know the best part? they never follow up, so I have no idea if they are true posts or not. There is 4 posts I can think of in particular, the people NEVER followed up.

That's the worst part. You simply know that hundreds of tickets sent to you go unanswered, so of course you have no idea who it is..

So why even bother asking?That's the worst part. You simply know that hundreds of tickets sent to you go unanswered, so of course you have no idea who it is..So why even bother asking?How can you say that? Have you ever been Steven's customer?Sallyanne I fail to see why you won't provide ticket numbers, infact shouldn't the mods check this?

I commented previously on the fact that nobody should label these as false however you are showing no proof, you have nothing to loose by providing the mods or steven ticket numbers or am I missing something here?Scott,

We don't even have the ticket number information any more. The fact is that Steven knows tickets go unanswered willy nilly. There is no further point to continuing further discussion.Sallyanne,I rather not get into this as this was a pointless thread. Blaming kayako is just a FACT. I will get david to explain his experiences WITH TWO support desks with his own company and a company he works for.Regarding perldesk... thats funny, that was over 2 years ago. I don't see why your even bringing that up. I know there was issues then, i have admitted it before.You saying ignore emergency tickets is awesome. I carry around my blackjack all day and check it constantly. Before it was the blackjack it was another PDA device in case you were going to backfire it saying blackjacks just came out.There has been MANY times where i would be in the middle of a romantic dinner with my girlfriend at some resturatant, get a page and get up in the middle of dinner, pay and go home, ruining it. I have been in movies and answered tickets during the best parts. If you want i can get her to call you and she will sure give you a piece of her mind, because she doesn't like it. alot of times work is put above her.getting back to the perl desk days.. I wonder when you exactly sent in a ticket if you really did. I had terry (inogenius) working for me for a good partition of the perldesk days doing sales requests. I do not remember one ever going unreplied.Scott,

We don't even have the ticket number information any more. The fact is that Steven knows tickets go unanswered willy nilly. There is no further point to continuing further discussion.

You wont even give your email address.That's the worst part. You simply know that hundreds of tickets sent to you go unanswered, so of course you have no idea who it is..

So why even bother asking?

Hundreds of tickets do not go unanswered. In sallyannes case, every sales ticket is replied to. Her not getting responses is another story. Sometimes its not worth even replying to certain sales tickets.

I will give you an example:

Client comes to me getting a 70mbit ddos. he wants it blocked. I tell him I cannot offer a software solution for his server. he gets upset goes to google and puts in block ddos and sends me the link and then says if you were a real admin you would know how because its all over the internet.

Why do I want to help that? Why should I even have replied? Because i do.Steven,Looks like it might be time for you to start spitting a few screenshots.I myself had a problem with Kayako not properly sending out ticket responses: users would contact me shortly afterwards wondering where their response was yet it was sent out within minutes of the initial ticket arriving!I've had the problem with a total of 3 different kayako installations -- I ended up just rm -rf'ing it the other day and switching to sitepanel overnight.I've never had a ticket gone unresponded by Steven but I do tend to contact him direct via e-mail. There were some spotty periods a few years back with his perldesk installation but he was around 24/7 on IRC for me to hassle.Anywho, until Sally spits a ticket ID or two -- I call bull.One of the things I respect him most is, there are times when his advice meant that he earned nothing. For eg, he felt that one of my servers do not need kernel upgrade but rather the power supply had problem and he is right! This is one of the many instances that really enhance my trust in his integrity and not only his expertise.

I agree boon. In his instance another administration company kept telling him ITS the kernel, its the kernel, because google said it was. That would have been wasted money.I carry around my blackjack all day and check it constantly. .

What is a blackjack?What is a blackjack?http://www.samsungblackjack.com/I get 386kb/sec speeds on itSallyanne,Another reason I may be slow... I don't hire idiots to do my work. I have another client which if you need proof i can call up and have him post his experiences.He was managed by another company. He got rooted, came to me. I secured and restored his accounts. He then went back to them to fix little issues etc, and kept me for security. There was a small issue with a mod_security rule blocking a unheard of script. He had them look at it and guess what.. THEY DISABLED MOD_SECURITY COMPLETELY! It took 15 secs to rewrite the rule... This guy was just compromised a few days prior...Now thats what I call responsible administration. The identity of the company will go unmentioned This is why I do not trust people to do my work.Sallyanne (and who ever gets turned away from rack911), I know you were looking for another administration company. From observing how other companies work over the years these are my suggestions:TouchsupporteasyservermanagementadmingeekzI've never dealt with Steven, but I can back up the fact that Kayako can be a pain. Somehow the messages just get lost.I've never dealt with Steven, but I can back up the fact that Kayako can be a pain. Somehow the messages just get lost.

I wonder how many others have seen that. After speaking with david on the issue, I have noticed I get maybe a 15-20% turn around on sales requests.Yeah, recently apparently our clients do not get a verification email when they submit a ticket, and the URL in the verification emails throw a 404 error. So, fixing that now, but it just happened out of no where. Hopefully this can be taken care of quickly. I noticed that Kayako's site no longer features on site chat.I never used his ticketing system. Normally just emailed him and he replied promptlyYeah, recently apparently our clients do not get a verification email when they submit a ticket, and the URL in the verification emails throw a 404 error. So, fixing that now, but it just happened out of no where. Hopefully this can be taken care of quickly.

I noticed that Kayako's site no longer features on site chat.

While Kayako seems to be working very hard on making new stable versions + new features, their support has been pretty Invisible/None-Existent, we submitted a ticket asking if a feature is available or possible in new version 2 weeks ago and no replies :\

CheersI've used Steven in the past to fix issues that were either caused by or exacerbated by some of the hacks on this board that pass themselves off as system admins. I can say that every time I used him he did an amazing job and was very quick to respond to my tickets and repair the issue.

RyanI agree boon. In his instance another administration company kept telling him ITS the kernel, its the kernel, because google said it was. That would have been wasted money.

Unforuantely things like that happen alittle to often for my likeing.

What bothers me here is if sally anne won't provide proof couldn't this be considered false? Surely the mods should atleast validate an email address?

Anyhoo I will also agree on all of the kayako points.Unforuantely things like that happen alittle to often for my likeing.What bothers me here is if sally anne won't provide proof couldn't this be considered false? Surely the mods should atleast validate an email address?Anyhoo I will also agree on all of the kayako points. Exactly! Otherwise nobody will be going to beleive her remarks about rack911.Sally Anne, maybe you dont like to follow up this thread, but its your moral responsibility to provide the ticket IDs (unless mods ask the proof).Even Steven doesn't know who you are. Just give him your helpdesk login details or the ticket IDs so that he can atleast verify that you were his customer.I dont need any ticket from sally to have complete faith in what she is saying. I am sorry but I have read way too many complaints on WHT from people Steven has chosen to ignore. If as Steven says there are 4 peop[le that never replied with ticket nymbers, I say that is a small fraction of the complaints that have been made here.

It is always the same thing, "he knows his stuff, he just does not do the work." If my AC goes out in July I dont care how good of a hvac tech you are if you could care less about me as a customer, I will call the "second best".

I am not commenting on my opinion of his services because I simply cannot offer anything. I am not nor have I ever been a customer of stevens so I have no first hand experience. My comments are nothing more than that of an observer of way too many threads(way more than the four that did not follow through) pointing out that Steven has yet again fumbled the ball.

I dont need a domain from a poster who says that WHP screwed them... duh
I dont need a ticket number from a poster that says Steven never did the work... duh

Steven, you can complain that I am not a customer and should mind my own, sorry but this is the image you give potential customersI say that is a small fraction of the complaints that have been made here.Thats funny because the complaints here are A SMALL fraction of my customers. I have a management clients that have been clients for the last 3 years. Your post didn't add anything to this thread. Both sallyanne and the dsotmoon guy have refused to provide information as to who they were.Steven, you can complain that I am not a customer and should mind my own, sorry but this is the image you give potential customersYou are not a customer, that is correct.You may not use discussions to recommend, praise, or belittle other products or services, or any company; without first hand experience of those products or services. This includes companies recommending other companies.be·lit·tle /bɪˈlɪtl/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[bi-lit-l] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation–verb (used with object), -tled, -tling.to regard or portray as less impressive or important than appearances indicate; depreciate; disparage.I also do not need you to give me lessons on how to run my business. I may not show a good image to potential customers, but I am not cheating them of their money as boon and the incident I described shows with lack of experience and google troubleshooting.I cannot point out the times I have seen "GRSECURITY" kernels that people have PAID for and thought to be correct not even have grsecurity enabled. Just patched. Whos the cheat?I wonder how many others have seen that. After speaking with david on the issue, I have noticed I get maybe a 15-20% turn around on sales requests.That has actually happened to us only one time that we're aware of. We sent a response out in about 5 minutes, although the response was never sent to them (via email). We only found out about this issue as someone posted about it here (<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showpost.php?p=4326086&postcount=11">http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showpost. ... stcount=11</a><!-- m -->).That person also tried with another email address and never received our reply. When we tried it, everything worked fine. Perhaps some of the issues are on sallyanne's end.That has actually happened to us only one time that we're aware of. We sent a response out in about 5 minutes, although the response was never sent to them (via email). We only found out about this issue as someone posted about it here (<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showpost.php?p=4326086&postcount=11">http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showpost. ... stcount=11</a><!-- m -->).

That person also tried with another email address and never received our reply. When we tried it, everything worked fine. Perhaps some of the issue are on sallyanne's end.

I am actually thinking its happening alot, because I get at least 10 sales requests in the morning and I usually get 2-3 turning back. People with accounts usually do not have an issue. Im moving helpdesks.. againBoth sallyanne and the dsotmoon guy have refused to provide information as to who they were.

i supplied my details to a MOD upon request, again, its not my responsibility to follow up, that was yours, i replied to the ticket, i emailed <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->, i emailed <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e --> and never got a response from you to my problems after your initial work, i not for one second think you can blame it all on your support desk, i had someone else fix it, learned from it and moved on, but regardless if i supply you with my info or not does not take away my right to post my experience with you, and that all i'm doing, not bashing you, not posting you dont know what your doing, just posting my experience that you ingored my emails after i tried multiple avenues to contact you, many people have posted the same experiencei supplied my details to a MOD upon request, again, its not my responsibility to follow up, that was yours, i replied to the ticket, i emailed <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->, i emailed <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e --> and never got a response from you to my problems after your initial work, i not for one second think you can blame it all on your support desk, i had someone else fix it, learned from it and moved on, but regardless if i supply you with my info or not does not take away my right to post my experience with you, and that all i'm doing, not bashing you, not posting you dont know what your doing, just posting my experience that you ingored my emails after i tried multiple avenues to contact you, many people have posted the same experienceI am absolutely glad you are no longer a customer, you are a jerk. You do not even have the decency to let me know who you are.Your post didn't add anything to this thread.

What you are trying to say is that my post did not make you happy, that was never a concern.

What I added is the opinion of a simple observer / consumer. This will be read by other consumers and will carry credibility with some. I am not surprised you woud attempt to disqualify it.What you are trying to say is that my post did not make you happy, that was never a concern.What I added is the opinion of a simple observer / consumer. This will be read by other consumers and will carry credibility with some. I am not surprised you woud attempt to disqualify it.Actually it makes me happy, the more this thread is seen the more its read.Actually it makes me happy, the more this thread is seen the more its read. Good one. You can bring lot of customers using this thread :DGood one. You can bring lot of customers using this thread :D

...and a lot of potential customers that are scared off by his whining, blaming, excuses and name-calling.

I'm not a customer, but I had in the past referred many customers to Steven. I've heard from some of them about the lack of response, but its not my job to sort it out. Ultimately, its not the complaints I've heard that stopped me from continuing to refer clients to Steven, but his very negative and almost vicious attitude I've seen come out over the past few months here at WHT.

--Tina...and a lot of potential customers that are scared off by his whining, blaming, excuses and name-calling.I'm not a customer, but I had in the past referred many customers to Steven. I've heard from some of them about the lack of response, but its not my job to sort it out. Ultimately, its not the complaints I've heard that stopped me from continuing to refer clients to Steven, but his very negative and almost vicious attitude I've seen come out over the past few months here at WHT.--Tina I couldn't see any fault with rack911. Steven is handling all his customers himself and there are chances for somebody who couldn't get satisfied with his response time. Just give him the consideration of a human being, he is not a machine. I congratulate him for his hardwork. :)I couldn't see any fault with rack911. Steven is handling all his customers himself and there are chances for somebody who couldn't get satisfied with his response time. Just give him the consideration of a human being, he is not a machine.

He's running a business, so (as harsh as it sounds) his personal issues of "only being human" isn't really a consideration here. If there's a problem with work overload and people not being taken care of in a timely manner, then the business plan needs to be re-evaluated. Perhaps hiring some additional staff or cutting back on how many jobs are taken in would be a solution? I don't know.

We've had similar issues with HelpDesk software but, even with upwards of 5000 clients...the replies that were lost could be counted on one hand, and it wouldn't make sense that every single one of them would feel the need to post about it at WHT.

I'm just saying that these complaints are cropping up more and more and, personally, I don't see Steven addressing them in a productive or professional manner. That's from an outsider looking in and also hearing complaints from some people I've referred. My points may not be valid and Steven can tell me to mind my own business, if he'd like. Steven does good work though, but I think the communication aspect could be much improved upon.

--TinaThank you Tina for validating my observations. Though *cough* I did not add anything to the thread, maybe between us we did add something...perspective.I am absolutely glad you are no longer a customer, you are a jerk. You do not even have the decency to let me know who you are.

bahahahaha, your funny, you didnt have the "decency" to follow up on your work, why do i need to pasify an adult who has resorted to third grade name calling, not my kind of game so i wont play it, i posted my experience with you, i provided my details to a MOD, enjoy my 80.00 and good luck in the future :agree:

but his very negative and almost vicious attitude I've seen come out over the past few months here at WHT.

well, in his defense, his helpdesk problems are probably driving him crazy :eek:Dsotmoon,If you would have at least let me know who you were I was planning on giving you a refund. Not worth the time now.Or at least give me the transaction id?Steven.You charge WAY too little.You need to get out of 'this' industry, and find where the big bucks are.I know you say "don't tell me how to run my business" but I think someone who knows how to deal with customers, reasonable and horrible, would be a perfect match with your talents.You do not charge enough for what you can and do do, and you are probably getting a huge demand on the service.Instead of arguing with those buying gold dust on the budget, go where it's at ;)I'm a big fan of yours, you introduced me to security. You'll go far, but not in the WHT market.Olly']Steven.

You charge WAY too little.

You need to get out of 'this' industry, and find where the big bucks are.

I know you say "don't tell me how to run my business" but I think someone who knows how to deal with customers, reasonable and horrible, would be a perfect match with your talents.

You do not charge enough for what you can and do do, and you are probably getting a huge demand on the service.

Instead of arguing with those buying gold dust on the budget, go where it's at ;)

I'm a big fan of yours, you introduced me to security. You'll go far, but not in the WHT market.

I know what you mean Olly. I've been trying to move r911 out of the wht market and into bigger things. The first thing I need is a designer but I have been through 5 this month....I'm sorry to say that I AM a non happy client of Steves. When I got hold of him he did THE BEST JOB AVAILABLE I must say, but when he went "unavailable", I got very nervous because I needed help and I couldn't get it.

I do have tickets unanswered and I would LOVE to work with him again, but I need fast-ish response times (like in less than 4 hours or, if "emergency", in less than 2 hours).

Steven, do you want to talk this over with me? Am I wrong?

I'm Daniel Sanchez from Spain.

Sincerely,I'm sorry to say that I AM a non happy client of Steves. When I got hold of him he did THE BEST JOB AVAILABLE I must say, but when he went "unavailable", I got very nervous because I needed help and I couldn't get it.I do have tickets unanswered and I would LOVE to work with him again, but I need fast-ish response times (like in less than 4 hours or, if "emergency", in less than 2 hours).Steven, do you want to talk this over with me? Am I wrong?I'm Daniel Sanchez from Spain.Sincerely,Daniel can you pm me with the ticket id's? Your name is not ringing a bell at the moment.Just So everyone knows, there was some miscomunication some months ago with Pooooh. We are resolving this over pm.This thread seems to have ran its course. Thread closed.