Quality cPanel hosting?

WilliamL

I know there are other website control panel providers but I need a cheap and reliable web hosting company that offer cPanel as their site control panel. I am used to cPanel and need to move to reliable/cheap host. Don't really want to spend $7 every month for hosting anymore. Please only provide reliable companies that offer around 20+ gb of space and 100 gb + monthly bandwidth.<br />

G

try 7-angels.net , they offers the highest quality of service in the industry. theirs hosting program offers complete solutions for your website.they provide advanced hosting services, and the 24/7 technical support team. also they offer high quality, affordable and security-oriented web hosting services.

argothiusz

I recommended HostGator for your hosting. They provided quality CPANEL hosting with Fantastico which has bunch of scripts preinstalled for you so all you have to click is install and the script is available to you.

They are the most reliable and fast hosting on the net. The support is great too.

If you are interest with them, just contact me and I will give you a coupon for 2 months free of hosting with them )

smartguy911_911

I'll start off by giving you the url where you can compare cheap web hosting providers - http//www.sparkhaven.net

Most of the web hosting providers on that page use cPanel for their control panel. If you don't mind making a one time payment for 2 years, you can find really cheap hosting for $3.00. Look into inmotion hosting that provides 100 gb space and 1000 gb monthly bandwidth at only $3.00 per month

If you don't mind paying a little more, you can look into webhostingpad and you get unlimited bandwidth and space for $3.96 per month