Pre-Modded Release vB3.6.8PL1 (Nulled) - Demo Included

plot

UPDATE
To update to vB 3.6.8 PL2 simply view this thread download the attachment, and replace all files. Security first!

Hey everyone! I know my first release was a bit difficult to understand, mostly because i left the .htaccess file in the release but this time i have removed it but there is a .htaccess that comes with vBSEO, DO NOT REMOVE IT.

Please enjoy, give feedback on MOD's you would like added in the future release also any bugs you locate please let me know ASAP so i can post a fix. Thanks for you support!

Here are a list a new MODs installed, for previous MODs check out this post.

Age Lock
This hack provides the option to restrict certain age groups from accessing adult oriented or child oriented content.

Advanced Forum Rules
This hack provides the option to create a forum rules page that the user must agree to in order to have access to the board.

Advanced Forum Statistics
This hack provides forum stats at the bottem of your forum home.

PM Enhancments
This hack creates a drop down menu beside your PM inbox which gives you options that are normally only available in your user control panel.

Downloads
This hack provides a versitle downloads section in your forums completly integrated in your vBulletin board.

Arcade
I didn't have enough time to add this to the first release but i have included it in this release as the arcade is a very popular hack.

ImageShack Upload
Upload images directly to ImageShack.us from your vBulletin board.

Thank You Hack
This is an add-on to the Hide Hack that was with the first release.

Seperate sticky from regular threads
Exactly as the title indicates.

vBSEO
vBSEO Home

vBTrash
This hack creates the option to have a trash forum.

vB AJAX Cron
This hack changes the vB Cron to run AJAX rather than images saving server loads.

Virus Scanner
Integrated virus scanner for attachments.

MegaUpload
MegaUpload upload box to upload files directly to MegaUpload from vBulletin.

FAQ:

Where's the install.php?
There is non as this already as a database, load the database and point your config.php (located in the includes folder) to your MySQL database.

You forgot to place the install.php, don't worry i placed my own in there but its asking me for a password?
I mentioned above you dont need an install.php but if you would like your board not to work all passwords are 'http://blueindigosys.net' (without the quotes)

There are broken images what do i do?
Create you own! i've already created a lot of them for you, do i have to do everything?

Okay, i've installed the board whats the login?
Read the posts, if you have installed your board correctly there should be a post called 'Welcome' with 5 replies in the main forum, READ IT!

Is this release nulled?
Yes, its completely safe to use

You did an awesome job do you accept donations?
No, all the work i do is free, what i do ask however is that you leave the google ads in tact at the top (that means not changing them to your own) and i always like to here feedback to help improve future releases.

There is an .htaccess file, why is that there?
This is for vBSEO, contents are the following if you don't believe me:
Code:
 # Comment the following line (add '#' at the beginning)
# to disable mod_rewrite functions.
# Please note: you still need to disable the hack in
# the vBSEO control panel to stop url rewrites.RewriteEngine On
# Some servers require the Rewritebase directive to be
# enabled (remove '#' at the beginning to activate)
# Please note: when enabled, you must include the path
# to your root vB folder (i.e. RewriteBase /forums/)
#RewriteBase /
#RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} !^www\.yourdomain\.com
#RewriteRule (.*) http://www.yourdomain.com/forums/$1 [L,R=301]
RewriteRule ^((urllist|sitemap_).*\.(xml|txt)(\.gz)?)$vbseo_sitemap/vbseo_getsitemap.php?sitemap=$1 [L]
RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} !vbseourl=
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !(admincp/|modcp/|chat|cron)
RewriteRule ^(.*\.php(/.*)?)$ vbseo.php?vbseourl=$1 [L,QSA]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !\.(jpg|gif)$
RewriteRule ^(archive/.*)$ vbseo.php?vbseourl=$1 [L,QSA]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !(admincp|modcp|clientscript|cpstyles|images)/
RewriteRule ^(.+)$ vbseo.php?vbseourl=$1 [L,QSA]
Your screenshot shows a couple MODs that arn't in your release, why?
These are MOD's that i have added since my last release, i just took the shots which captured the board in its current state and not its one state.

Do you have a demo board?
Yes! I just set it up, this is the release downloaded from here and uploaded with no edits made:

hxxp://blueindigosys.net/demo/index.php

Be sure to read the post in the main forum for additional information.

Will you have games included in your next release?
Yup, definitely. I've had a lot of requests for such so i will be releasing the next release with games included in the Arcade.

You have copyright regarding The Blue Indigo System, can i remove it?
Go ahead! This is so you know who provided you with this awesome release, i do request you do not remove the google ads as i am a student with no job so leaving these ads on your board would help me that much more.

This is a custom skin, any PSD files this time?
Yup! i forgot them with my first release but this time i've included the .psd files for the custom skin 'Titanium' by Extreme Pixels. I've also included the fonts.

Thanks for your support, look forward to the Christmas release.

Best Regards,

pLoT
vBulletin Pro

Code:
Download
Rapidshare - http://rapidshare.com/files/66378234/vBB3.6.8PL1__PM__-_BIS_-_pLoT.rar
Megaupload - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=53QXY3K1
Password - http://blueindigosys.net

plot

UPDATE
To update to vB 3.6.8 PL2 simply view this thread download the attachment, and replace all files. Security first!

Hey everyone! I know my first release was a bit difficult to understand, mostly because i left the .htaccess file in the release but this time i have removed it but there is a .htaccess that comes with vBSEO, DO NOT REMOVE IT.

Please enjoy, give feedback on MOD's you would like added in the future release also any bugs you locate please let me know ASAP so i can post a fix. Thanks for you support!

Here are a list a new MODs installed, for previous MODs check out this post.

Age Lock
This hack provides the option to restrict certain age groups from accessing adult oriented or child oriented content.

Advanced Forum Rules
This hack provides the option to create a forum rules page that the user must agree to in order to have access to the board.

Advanced Forum Statistics
This hack provides forum stats at the bottem of your forum home.

PM Enhancments
This hack creates a drop down menu beside your PM inbox which gives you options that are normally only available in your user control panel.

Downloads
This hack provides a versitle downloads section in your forums completly integrated in your vBulletin board.

Arcade
I didn't have enough time to add this to the first release but i have included it in this release as the arcade is a very popular hack.

ImageShack Upload
Upload images directly to ImageShack.us from your vBulletin board.

Thank You Hack
This is an add-on to the Hide Hack that was with the first release.

Seperate sticky from regular threads
Exactly as the title indicates.

vBSEO
vBSEO Home

vBTrash
This hack creates the option to have a trash forum.

vB AJAX Cron
This hack changes the vB Cron to run AJAX rather than images saving server loads.

Virus Scanner
Integrated virus scanner for attachments.

MegaUpload
MegaUpload upload box to upload files directly to MegaUpload from vBulletin.

FAQ:

Where's the install.php?
There is non as this already as a database, load the database and point your config.php (located in the includes folder) to your MySQL database.

You forgot to place the install.php, don't worry i placed my own in there but its asking me for a password?
I mentioned above you dont need an install.php but if you would like your board not to work all passwords are 'http://blueindigosys.net' (without the quotes)

There are broken images what do i do?
Create you own! i've already created a lot of them for you, do i have to do everything?

Okay, i've installed the board whats the login?
Read the posts, if you have installed your board correctly there should be a post called 'Welcome' with 5 replies in the main forum, READ IT!

Is this release nulled?
Yes, its completely safe to use

You did an awesome job do you accept donations?
No, all the work i do is free, what i do ask however is that you leave the google ads in tact at the top (that means not changing them to your own) and i always like to here feedback to help improve future releases.

There is an .htaccess file, why is that there?
This is for vBSEO, contents are the following if you don't believe me:
Code:
 # Comment the following line (add '#' at the beginning)
# to disable mod_rewrite functions.
# Please note: you still need to disable the hack in
# the vBSEO control panel to stop url rewrites.RewriteEngine On
# Some servers require the Rewritebase directive to be
# enabled (remove '#' at the beginning to activate)
# Please note: when enabled, you must include the path
# to your root vB folder (i.e. RewriteBase /forums/)
#RewriteBase /
#RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} !^www\.yourdomain\.com
#RewriteRule (.*) http://www.yourdomain.com/forums/$1 [L,R=301]
RewriteRule ^((urllist|sitemap_).*\.(xml|txt)(\.gz)?)$vbseo_sitemap/vbseo_getsitemap.php?sitemap=$1 [L]
RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} !vbseourl=
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !(admincp/|modcp/|chat|cron)
RewriteRule ^(.*\.php(/.*)?)$ vbseo.php?vbseourl=$1 [L,QSA]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !\.(jpg|gif)$
RewriteRule ^(archive/.*)$ vbseo.php?vbseourl=$1 [L,QSA]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !(admincp|modcp|clientscript|cpstyles|images)/
RewriteRule ^(.+)$ vbseo.php?vbseourl=$1 [L,QSA]
Your screenshot shows a couple MODs that arn't in your release, why?
These are MOD's that i have added since my last release, i just took the shots which captured the board in its current state and not its one state.

Do you have a demo board?
Yes! I just set it up, this is the release downloaded from here and uploaded with no edits made:

hxxp://blueindigosys.net/demo/index.php

Be sure to read the post in the main forum for additional information.

Will you have games included in your next release?
Yup, definitely. I've had a lot of requests for such so i will be releasing the next release with games included in the Arcade.

You have copyright regarding The Blue Indigo System, can i remove it?
Go ahead! This is so you know who provided you with this awesome release, i do request you do not remove the google ads as i am a student with no job so leaving these ads on your board would help me that much more.

This is a custom skin, any PSD files this time?
Yup! i forgot them with my first release but this time i've included the .psd files for the custom skin 'Titanium' by Extreme Pixels. I've also included the fonts.

Thanks for your support, look forward to the Christmas release.

Best Regards,

pLoT
vBulletin Pro

Code:
Download
Rapidshare - http://rapidshare.com/files/66378234/vBB3.6.8PL1__PM__-_BIS_-_pLoT.rar
Megaupload - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=53QXY3K1
Password - http://blueindigosys.net

walshie38

Thank you first of all.
i just had one thing to ask . i installed this in another folder so how incan i get my member into this version without them having to re register ???
any help will do
thanx

walshie38

ah well here is another little problem . i installed everything is ok aprt from i t says i am using a proxy . and i am not .i have looked at tons of files but cant see how to disable it
can you help with that too
thanx

plot

walshie38 said:
Thank you first of all.
i just had one thing to ask . i installed this in another folder so how incan i get my member into this version without them having to re register ???
any help will do
thanx

You will first need to import the database supplied, with your previous board use the back up tool in the admin panel and backup user/thread related entries

walshie38 said:
ah well here is another little problem . i installed everything is ok aprt from i t says i am using a proxy . and i am not .i have looked at tons of files but cant see how to disable it
can you help with that too
thanx
go into your vbulletin options in your admin control panel and find proxy redirect, and disable it

Tiags

Hello. I have uploaded all the forum and everything but, when i go to the link it shows a black screen and this message:

We Do not allow the use of proxies on this site! Please remove your proxy than you may visit us.

And then it redirects to a n00b.com site -.-

Help plz....