TsuQi said:
anybody know about this hack ?

change a default mouse cursor in forumhome
change with a animated cursor, or flag cursor
or image cursor :D

i dunno wat is it

i think this will help you

nush

im not sure what it is called but i seen it on another forum. its a shoutbox but it says

Notice: The shoutbox is updated to a new version. You can now use private chat by clicking on the username in the shoutbox!!!

Can some1 please get me this shoutbox where you can private chat to members to

thanks

lordsyntax

nush said:
im not sure what it is called but i seen it on another forum. its a shoutbox but it says

Notice: The shoutbox is updated to a new version. You can now use private chat by clicking on the username in the shoutbox!!!

Can some1 please get me this shoutbox where you can private chat to members to

thanks

Link or screenshot would be helpful, so one gets a rough idea and might recon it

nush

6lcbfrc.jpg

here is what it looks like.

i want the same as this shoutbox with the active users thing and the private chat thing too

cheers

faizalperu

can someone tell me, is this sidebar a addon or a style used in hxxp://www.vbulletin-faq.com/forum/

if this a sidebar addon, please give me the name of addon or just give me the file if you have it.

SpeedRazors

faizalperu said:
can someone tell me, is this sidebar a addon or a style used in hxxp://www.vbulletin-faq.com/forum/

if this a sidebar addon, please give me the name of addon or just give me the file if you have it.

As far as i know this is in the style... you need to search for a style that has this or change the templates but this is the difficult way lol

faizalperu

SpeedFreak said:
As far as i know this is in the style... you need to search for a style that has this or change the templates but this is the difficult way lol

i've found it....its using peterska2 side column or ultimate side colums addon.

anyway, thanks for replying :)