plz reply ????????

liunx

dear seniors <br />
i often become confused to think,read,hear and know about many persons who flunk in essay <br />
why this happens,?<br />
Is this policy of FPSC?<br />
Is it matter of luck?<br />
is it fault of aspirants<br />
what would be remedial treatment that would reduce this uncertainity to minimun?<br />
i met few days before to my frnd and relative as well,<br />
He is Tehsildar after getting top position in PCS BUT HE also He appeared in 2006 and got 68%in every subject but failed in essay by 2 marks<br />
i was surprised,shocked ,and irritated to hear this that a person works so hard and he has no certainity ?<br />
some of my friends suggest who are preparing for css from some academies that css is the name of only English essay ,and they also suggest that every academy prepare 30-35 current topics for essay paper,get those topics from any reputed academy and prepare those topics to pass the paper cz these are standardized,no gramatical mistakes,they suggest that no matter if u have command on english language but mistakes are often made in paper and views are often random so people fail in essay<br />
some others suggest that there must be grip on language ,so that u can write on any topic<br />
Cooperation of all members is requested ,<br />
it will clear our thinking<br />
Regards