Plz help me to chose a WEB Hosting plan

wxdqz

I want to host a Web site. And my money Range is $8-$10 P.M.. I need a Huge disk space mainly for DATA storage server. As Much as anybody provide. How can i chose that? Should i concentrate on Disk Space. Is this disk space means Storage space?If your mainly looking for space and bandwidth, you might want to check out dreamhost.com.recently i reviewed ixwebhosting.com and godaddy.com They have different plan. for ixwebhosting with $6.45 they provide 300GB WEB Space and 1500GB DATA TRANSFER. And for godaddy with $6.99 they provide 100GB WEB Space and 1000GB DATA TRANSFER. Now which one should i prefer? What are the basic things should i review before host that? Is that WEB Space means STORAGE SPACE?Webspace generally means space for your website - not for general storage :). If your looking to just store files for backup (not distribution purposes), then I would check out a company like bqbackup.com or gnax.net's backup offerings - they might work out cheaper/better for you.Webspace generally means space for your website - not for general storage :). If your looking to just store files for backup (not distribution purposes), then I would check out a company like bqbackup.com or gnax.net's backup offerings - they might work out cheaper/better for you.

I need Both Storage and Bandwidth. what are basic things should i look at before book a server?Do you mean you aren't interested in uptime or quality support service?Data stored as backup and active sites on the server are different things.Anyway talk about your particular needs to the host, it may be a surprise for them if you're gonne use ALL the disc space.