Platinum Server Management

wxdqz

Morning Folks!

Did a search here for them couldnt find what im looking for anyway thought id ask here

Im thinking of signing up with them cos of good reviews and value for money

Just one question though do they act as "In house technicians"?

Meaning say i got a server and got them to take care of the management,if i woke up one morning and found FTP or mail server was not working if i emailed them would they login to the server and sort it out?

Any one has experience with them

Also Would it be reasonable or do people do this get a cheap dedicated unmanaged server and get them to do the Management?

i looked around for servers and alot of companies quoting excess of $100+ and even $200 just for management!

ThanksYes, they will look into the issue and sort it out after you submit a ticket in their Help Desk. They support only cPanel based servers, so getting an unmanaged cPanel server and assigning them the management is a good idea. Anyway you should have some basic skills since their management is not pro-active, but reactive.Have a look at this previous Thread about <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="PSMhttp://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=609305Morning">PSMhttp://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth ... 305Morning</a><!-- m --> Folks!

Did a search here for them couldnt find what im looking for anyway thought id ask here

Meaning say i got a server and got them to take care of the management,if i woke up one morning and found FTP or mail server was not working if i emailed them would they login to the server and sort it out?

Also Would it be reasonable or do people do this get a cheap dedicated unmanaged server and get them to do the Management?

i looked around for servers and alot of companies quoting excess of $100+ and even $200 just for management!

Thanks

Good morning. :) :eek:

Its well worth your money, trust me on this. You get way more than what you pay for, normally people single out companies with lower rates and say "cheap equals crap" that is so wrong, PSM is a living proof of that. They've been in business for years and still running strong. :clap:

Yes, if you had a problem with your server first thing you would not email them, they have a support system that you would open a ticket and explain your situation and they'd fix it for you. It's unlimited admin work, take advantage of it. Uhh oh, somethings wrong with my server... I dont know what but I cant visit any of my sites but I can log into SSH -- They'll look into it, find out whats wrong and fix it. Thats the cool thing about it.

Yes, tons and tons of people are on here. I have with myself too and they are great, I couldnt have asked for a better place and I support them 100% :) they deserve it, they are truley hard workers and get the job done and correctly, espcially when you need it. They are my kind of price range, the kind you say "thats what im talkin about" -- You should look at the link Zonkers UK gave you, the guy who posted that was in the same position as you a few weeks or months ago and he loves it :) Heck, give him a pm and ask him how things are going their!

It is very resonable, they have been in business for years and they know what their doing. I dobut if they were a rip they'd still be here. You can find tons of reviews on here about them and allot of people on here couldn't be more happier with them, such as my self. Checkout all of the features they add, they help install programs on your server to help keep it more secure as well.

If you view some of my posts, in the dedicated server section and people asking about managed stuff. I always tell them if you have a cpanel server, why waste the extra $100+ BECAUSE the company says "fully managed" when you can cut the cost, spend $29.99 a month and get truley 100% managed service, its 24/7 365 unlimited admin work, what more can you ask for? Other than having the hosting company limit you on the amount of work or tickets you submit in and charge you more than what you should be paying for. That is why Platinum Server Management is so great! They actully help you save money! Think about hiring a personal staff member to manage your company how much is that? More than all of your fingures, when you can hire this team to do your dirty work for you :D. Sleep better at night knowing your server is in great hands and being monitored and if it does happen to go down they will try and reboot it every 5 minuets. Even contact your datacenter and request a reboot.

You can always message them yourself as they do have an account here on Web Hosting Talk, and ask any questions you may have direct. Here is the link to their profile: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.webhostingtalk.com/member.php?u=120454">http://www.webhostingtalk.com/member.php?u=120454</a><!-- m -->

I hope you make the right choice and sign up with them, you wouldn't look back after that. Hell I dont look back because I know this is my sole management provider and I'd never change from this company. Good luck!! :):agree:

EDIT: Let us know if you do choose them :) would put another smile on my face!I've been using them for quite a while now. As long as you are using a cPanel server, they can do just what you want. Any problems or questions, just log a ticket and they will take care of it. They say 24 hours max but I've rarely ever waited longer than 1 hour and emergencies are within minutes.hi premier already said everything, i am with them since the begining of my business and until now they are 5*, the resolve 90% of my tickets less than an 1h thanks