Planned Parenthood plans to pump $10 million in campaign funds into the November election and Taxes

In case you missed it, this is what Planned Parenthood has been up to<br />
? Planned Parenthood is currently under criminal investigation in Kansas for falsifying documents and performing illegal late-term abortions.<br />
? In California, the former Vice President of Finance and Administration for the Los Angeles Planned Parenthood has accused California Planned Parenthood of defrauding taxpayers upwards of $180 million.<br />
A pro-life group from Texas called 800 abortion clinics, posing as a 13 year-old girl with a 22 year old boyfriend, trying to obtain an abortion. Clinics repeatedly warned the underage girl not to reveal the age of her boyfriend. This is in direct conflict with laws in every state that mandates healthcare workers to report suspected sex crimes against underage teens.<br />
Planned Parenthood is now under criminal investigation and local affiliates are facing shocking charges of racism and unethical business practices. They have also been caught violating state abortion laws.A Kansas Planned Parenthood affiliate is facing 107 criminal charges after allegedly performing illegal late-term abortions. The charges include failing to report child abuse, failing to comply with parental consent requirements and failing to enforce the 24-hour waiting period."<br />
Planned Parenthood receives $336 million of taxpayer's money, but CONTINUALLY is being investigated for criminal activity.Planned Parenthood plans to pump $10 million in campaign funds into the November election.I do not want my money going to a organization like Planned Parenthood so they can give my money to a Politician who I hate.(Barack Obama)<br />
http//www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUYujINB9tc<br />

Enigma

Same with ACORN, they are also taxpayer funded and under investigation quite often for voter fraund, google it.

MrMastadonfarm

Planned Parenthood has a donation program set up.
You can make a donation to inner city and low income assistance abortions, and actually pick what socio-ethnic group the money goes to. Making sure you help suppressing the right group of people out of any majority.

ladyshondra

i hope that some prosecutions are made. they accuse others while thinking this does not apply to them.

we have so many organizations that receive tax money to promote their goals. one poster already mentioned ACORN, add La Raza, thanks to Barney Franks, they get more than they did before to promote their goals. we should demand that they comply with federal rules or take all fed financing away.

there are others but those are the biggest i can think of right now.