PHPMotion

alexD

What is PHPmotion? Its a free alternative to the more expensive programs for media content management systems. There are some requirements like ioncude, and various other minor things but you cant beat its power for free. I allows you t make your very own tube site on your own site and you can have it set as a seperate site then your other site or make it a stand alone for media only.

Itsuki Minami

: D testing let's see. it's like vbtube or it's like a stand alone? i mean like you upload your video to your server and you need ffmepeg etc?

alexD

Yeah pretty much if your paitent I`ll have vbtubepro BR here in a couple of months for everyone here to use. its basiclly the same but with out forum intergration. Theres no know lonk to it at the moment but I`m sure some one will make on.

Itsuki Minami

ok thanks! and i have cheked yup you need ffmepeg so it like a stand alone you can't add videos from another sites so before using this you will need a dedicated server ( the ffmepeg process is not light and not so many free host has it) : D anyway look interesting and is highly customizable

alexD

Yeah I stated that it needed it in my first post lol its a nice program I have ioncube some where on my computer I`ll find it and add it here fo those who have there own server at home. I like vbtube better since it intergrates with your forum and the version i`m getting doesnt require ioncube which is great news the bad news it will be in february when i get it. PHPmotion is a good alternative for anyone who wonts t mask there own image hosting site like youtube. The problem is you have to have huge upload fix in your php.ini file so you can upload larger movies and a nice server or at least one with a lot of space and processing power.

alexD

I pretty much put my foot in my mouth there is a bridge to phpmotion and vbulletin heres the site but its not yet done i saw the bridge on another site it was using to test it out on. heres the link i`ll try and get the bridge when it comes out and have it here for all to get.

vBmotion

farque2

alexD said:
Yeah pretty much if your paitent I`ll have vbtubepro BR here in a couple of months for everyone here to use. its basiclly the same but with out forum intergration. Theres no know lonk to it at the moment but I`m sure some one will make on.

Hiya alexD .... howz this coming along .... we'd really appreciate this .... if you've done something with it it'd be nice mate

farque2