PEAR error require_once(Structures/Graph/Node.php): failed to open stream

nbabii

I'm trying to install PHPUnit using PEAR. Whatever command i run like \[code\]pear install phpunit/PHPUnit\[/code\], \[code\]pear install Structures_Graph\[/code\], \[code\]pear upgrade\[/code\], \[code\]pear upgrade --force --alldeps\[/code\]... it always ends with \[quote\] Warning: require_once(Structures/Graph/Node.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in PEAR\Structures\Graph.php on line 37 PHP Warning: require_once(Structures/Graph/Node.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\wamp\bin\php\php5.3.4\PEAR\PEAR\Structures\Graph.p hp on line 37 Warning: require_once(Structures/Graph/Node.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\wamp\bin\php\php5.3.4\PEAR\PEAR\Structures\Graph.php on line 37 PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'Structures/Graph/Node .php' (include_path='C:\wamp\bin\php\php5.3.4\pear') in C:\wamp\bin\php\php5.3.4 \PEAR\PEAR\Structures\Graph.php on line 37 Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'Structures/Graph/Node.php' (include_path='C:\wamp\bin\php\php5.3.4\pear') in C:\wamp\bin\php\php5.3.4\PEAR \PEAR\Structures\Graph.php on line 37\[/quote\]I tried the answer to this question and downloaded and extracted the ZIP to C:\wamp\bin\php\php5.3.4\PEAR\PEAR, but that only replaces the Structures_Graph error I had before with this one.PEAR is installed with go-pear.bat on a wamp installation on Windows 7, PHP 5.3.4.What more can I try to make this work?Update: It should be said that I've tried to change the include_path reported in the error above, to no success. Tried to alter both \[code\]php.ini\[/code\] and \[code\]pear.bat\[/code\].